2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wont watch this place anymore when this hiding stuff continues. Curtain definitely NOT needed there. Only for hiding purpose... :dodgy:

agree completely. she does nothing & blocks any possibilities. also what happened with the breakup? do we lose the blond so we then can watch c & j not have sex? 

9 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

the blond should be named a j. (ashley junior)

I repeat - subscribers are always unhappy.

Misty scolds - for debauchery.
They scold for shy and monotony.

If serious. This apartment waiting for a change soon. Of the three apartments (AA, Misty, CJ) - in the usual form will remain only Misty by the end of the month.:blush:

But - to be honest, I do not see any prospects. Maybe some changes will correct the situation. But I have no hope for that. Anna probably has it.

Blonde - not a girl James.:cool: It's just a guest.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, groomy said:

If serious. This apartment waiting for a change soon. Of the three apartments (AA, Misty, CJ) - in the usual form will remain only Misty by the end of the month.:blush:

But - to be honest, I do not see any prospects. Maybe some changes will correct the situation. But I have no hope for that. Anna probably has it.

What will happen to the other places? (AA/CJ) Anna and Alex already leaving because Anna pregnant?

15 minutes ago, groomy said:

just a guest that is in the way. and groomy, lighten up & have some fun!

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

What will happen to the other places? (AA/CJ) Anna and Alex already leaving because Anna pregnant?

No. They not leave the project. They will remain active participants.:rolleyes:

About AA - the news will probably be already on Monday (I think earlier - in the newsletter VH). CJ - by the end of month there will be changes.

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

just a guest that is in the way. and groomy, lighten up & have some fun!

Did I miss something? They did nothing without a guest. They're just not motivated. They do minimum - to save housing and all. Perhaps in the future this will change - due to some changes. But I do not believe.