10 minutes ago, groomy said:

No. They not leave the project. They will remain active participants.:rolleyes:

About AA - the news will probably be already on Monday (I think earlier - in the newsletter VH). CJ - by the end of month there will be changes.

Did I miss something? They did nothing without a guest. They're just not motivated. They do minimum - to save housing and all. Perhaps in the future this will change - due to some changes. But I do not believe.

i don't think they will either anymore. but with her i KNOW they won't!

I am  happy to see that Groomy is listening to the subscribers. To be honest, i had a problem seeing Misty having sex with different guys and after what happened with the last guy, i decided not to renew my subscription at the end of this month. I hope that substantial changes will convince me to continue.

3 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Anna and Alex will leave the project soon and James will go to stay in their apt! That's all.

No.:biggrin: They will continue to please us as active participants.

7 minutes ago, pahman said:

I am  happy to see that Groomy is listening to the subscribers. To be honest, i had a problem seeing Misty having sex with different guys and after what happened with the last guy, i decided not to renew my subscription at the end of this month. I hope that substantial changes will convince me to continue.

I'm the same subscriber.:biggrin:

No - Misty will not change. Well, that is, it's natural her. Only she had usual work before - and then she had little time to meet with different people. And now she got a dream job.

And yet - AA met with Misty on a swing party in swing club.:cool: If you are hoping that Misty will become a nun - then it is better not to renew the subscription.

I like it on the contrary. She is unique in this. No one else does this on the project.

Lovers couples the most in VH. I bet - you write BORING!!! If she finds a guy and will live with him a week like Nina and Alan.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, pahman said:

B1 and B2 at RLC await you.  All the girls over there are pretty much chaste and possibly more in line with your preferences..::)

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

B1 and B2 at RLC await you.  All the girls over there are pretty much chaste and possibly more in line with your preferences..::)

Dude that's don't recommended to anyone not even your worst enemy hehe.But he have an house that's looks like an cheap copy of barca houses in VH..

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

No.:biggrin: They will continue to please us as active participants.

I'm the same subscriber.:biggrin:

No - Misty will not change. Well, that is, it's natural her. Only she had usual work before - and then she had little time to meet with different people. And now she got a dream job.

And yet - AA met with Misty on a swing party in swing club.:cool: If you are hoping that Misty will become a nun - then it is better not to renew the subscription.

I like it on the contrary. She is unique in this. No one else does this on the project.

Lovers couples the most in VH. I bet - you write BORING!!! If she finds a guy and will live with him a week like Nina and Alan.

Thanks, Goomy. If it's her dream job, fine. I don't think i will continue to watch.

4 minutes ago, groomy said:

she dont need to change she is doing just fine. I dont get those who all off a sudden have

problems with her going with mulitiple guys. let her fuck who ever she want when ever she wants it

and with a lot of guys,

to misty I say: You go girl :biggrin:

• Like 1