10 minutes ago, pahman said:

Thanks, Goomy. If it's her dream job, fine. I don't think i will continue to watch.

And it is right! I fully support!

If you do not like it - the best thing you can do is not look. Do not support the dollar. Further competition will form the ideal proportions types apt.

Now the site has many loving couples. Who do ordinary things, have sex with each other. Watch them.

Unfortunately - there are no cheerful apartments now. Masha and Grisha are trying. But this pale likeness of the Mansion.

For those who want crazy apt - there's Misty, there's AA and their friends, well, CasaHot season2 in the future.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Darthshay said:

she dont need to change she is doing just fine. I dont get those who all off a sudden have

problems with her going with mulitiple guys. let her fuck who ever she want when ever she wants it

and with a lot of guys,

to misty I say: You go girl :biggrin:

i've been looking forward to something like that since i started watching vh & the other sites.

30 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Really hope they made screenshots and will assemble them in the way they were before. 

Back online, not too bad as far as camera positions goes given it was done in a hurry. In fact cam 13 is more like it used to be giving a better view to the hallway. This compensates for cam 14 not showing as far to the right as was.