I have to speak in favour of our blonde guest. She is obviously visiting family/friends, is aware of the circumstances of the apartment and is trying to deal with it in the best way she can.  I have found her quite entertaining at times, bringing a refreshing level of activity and movement to the apartment together with a bit of teasing.

As far as 'hiding' goes i.e. the shower curtain, I do not have a problem, she is a guest.  We have residents of apartments that spend more time hiding than she ever does and they should know better exactly what is expected.

Voyeurism is, for some, not only about nudism and sex but is a window into peoples lives which will include visits by non-participants that have to be accommodated. If we have criticism of this apartment then I believe we need to direct it, not at our blonde visitor but at C&J and A&A, particularly for clarification on the state of their relationship and their current behavior patterns which are so different from a few months ago.

I accept that my views are my own and many of you may not share them and you are entitled to yours. It is not my intention to start a lengthy debate but merely supply a different viewpoint.  Keep it up blondie you are a breath of fresh air in the apartment at the moment, thank you for cleaning it throughout today and why not get the 'Twister' game out which could be more entertaining for us than watching everyone on their phone.

Apologies to all for length of post.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Arkay2 said:

[...]

Voyeurism is, for some, not only about nudism and sex but is a window into peoples lives [...]

As I've said before, I have a high-rise city apartment that I use frequently.  It has a view into many windows of another building across the street.  And, yes, I often saw sex and nudity.  But, in real life, most times people are simply doing boring things.  The fun was trying to figure out what they were based on what you could see.  I did treat myself to high power image stabilized binoculars.

I'll just tell you about one apartment.  A young women lived alone in a studio apartment at the same level as mine and directly across.  From a tee shirt she wore, I surmised that she had gone to an Ivy League law school.  She seemed to have regular hours, so she might have been clerking for a judge.  She was careless about window shades so I often saw her changing and doing mundane things.

One night in early January (it was the night of the college football championship) something was different.  She was watching TV, but she was wearing a black nightgown instead of her usual PJ's.  Finally, a guy showed up around 10 pm.  Sex did happen and he became a regular late evening visitor but the point of this is my guessing about his life.  I decided that he must be a first year associate at a law firm because they require brutal billable hours.

There were several other apartments with women living alone.  Granted I was there only a few nights a week, but over many years I never saw them have a male visitor.  But, still, it was interesting watching them living out their lives.

• Like 2

when i was a teen my friend told me that he had seen the asian lady across the driveway naked after taking a shower. my brother & i made excuses to get invited to my friend's house as often as possible that summer. almost every night we would wait to catch a glimpse of her but it seemed like it would never happen. then 1 night she came from the shower in a towel, took it off, & came to the window where she proceeded to practically hang out of it tits & all while looking down the driveway. we were young & it was a thrill. unfortunately that was the only time that we saw her naked. the point i was getting at is that we were extremely patient because the possibility of a naked women was there. without that we would have done something else. the possibility of sex & nudity must be on this site or i will find something else to do.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

when i was a teen my friend told me that he had seen the asian lady across the driveway naked after taking a shower. my brother & i made excuses to get invited to my friend's house as often as possible that summer. almost every night we would wait to catch a glimpse of her but it seemed like it would never happen. then 1 night she came from the shower in a towel, took it off, & came to the window where she proceeded to practically hang out of it tits & all while looking down the driveway. we were young & it was a thrill. unfortunately that was the only time that we saw her naked. the point i was getting at is that we were extremely patient because the possibility of a naked women was there. without that we would have done something else. the possibility of sex & nudity must be on this site or i will find something else to do.

Lol, that's a good story golfer! Are we ever gonna grow up and stop being voyeurs? I hope not!

4 hours ago, eagleb1 said:

كما قلت من قبل، لدي شقة شاهقة المدينة التي أستخدمها بشكل متكرر. لديه وجهة نظر في العديد من النوافذ من مبنى آخر عبر الشارع. و، نعم، كثيرا ما رأيت الجنس و العري. ولكن، في الحياة الحقيقية، في معظم الأحيان الناس يفعلون ببساطة أشياء مملة. كان متعة تحاول معرفة ما كانت تستند على ما يمكن أن نرى. فعلت علاج نفسي إلى صورة عالية الطاقة منظار استقرت.

سوف اقول لكم فقط عن شقة واحدة. عاشت شابة وحدها في شقة استوديو في نفس المستوى كما الألغام ومباشرة عبر. من قميص تي ارتديت، وأنا أدركت أنها ذهبت إلى مدرسة القانون اللبلاب جامعة. بدا أن لديها ساعات منتظمة، حتى انها قد تكون كليركينغ لقاض. كانت مهملة حول ظلال النوافذ لذلك كثيرا ما رأيت لها تغيير والقيام الأشياء الدنيوية.

ليلة واحدة في أوائل يناير كانون الثاني (كان ليلة البطولة لكرة القدم الكلية) كان شيئا مختلفا. كانت تشاهد التلفاز، لكنها كانت ترتدي ثوب نوم أسود بدلا من بي جي. وأخيرا، ظهر رجل حوالي الساعة 10 مساء. وقد حدث الجنس وأصبح زائرا مسائيا في وقت متأخر من المساء ولكن نقطة هذا هو تخميني عن حياته. قررت أنه يجب أن يكون زميلة السنة الأولى في مكتب محاماة لأنها تتطلب ساعات فاتورة وحشية.

وكانت هناك عدة شقق أخرى مع نساء يعشن بمفردهن. منح أنا لم يكن هناك سوى بضع ليال في الأسبوع، ولكن على مدى سنوات عديدة لم أرى لهم زائر ذكر. ولكن، لا يزال، كان من المثير للاهتمام مشاهدتهم يعيشون حياةهم.

:shy:

10 hours ago, mahdysailm said:

:shy:

这是一个英文论坛。请说英语。

据“纽约时报”报道,“纽约时报”报道说,总统特朗普今年早些时候向FBI主任詹姆斯·科梅 提出要求,停止对前国家安全顾问迈克尔·弗林 的调查,根据两位消息人士的说法,柯米记录在书面备忘录中“泰晤士报”说的这个备忘录。

“如果我明天在街上出去,我问了詹姆斯·科梅的10个人,我可能会得到三个,也许四个谁知道依赖于邻里,”Watters在采访“特别报告”锚 的“

4 minutes ago, zoifan said:

这 是 一个 英文 论坛. 请 说 英语.

据 "纽约 时报" 报道, "纽约 时报" 报道 说, 总统 特朗普 今年 早些时候 向 FBI 主任 詹姆斯 · 科梅 提出 要求, 停止 对 前 国家 安全 顾问 迈克尔 · 弗林 的 调查, 根据 两位 消息 人士的 说法, 柯米 记录 在 书面 备忘录 中 "泰晤士报" 说 的 这个 备忘录.

"如果 我 明天 在 街上 出去, 我 问 了 詹姆斯 · 科梅 的 10 个人, 我 可能 会 得到 三个, 也许 四个 谁 知道 依赖 于 邻里," Watters 在 采访 "特别 报告" 锚 的 "

does anyone understand this?

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

does anyone understand this?

This is what google translates. Completely off topic:

This is an English forum. please speak English.

According to the New York Times, the New York Times reported that President Trump earlier this year to FBI director James Komei made a request to stop the former national security adviser Michael Flynn's investigation, according to two sources , Komi recorded the memo in the written memo, the Times said.

"If I go out on the street tomorrow, I asked James Comey's 10 people and I might get three, maybe four who knew to depend on the neighborhood," Watters in the interview "special report" anchor "

• Like 1