50 minutes ago, Russ said:

You can't even get a tit shot of her, it' time for her to move on   :dodgy:  

I have no problem with guests staying for a couple of days or over a weekend hiding. But when staying for a week or longer, that guest should acknowledge and apply to the spirit of VHTV in my opinion. That said, a guest hiding in this apt. really does not matter to me at all as interesting things rarely happens here so I seldom watch. James will soon get a new and better apt. to do more of the same and that indicates that this project is making money and profitable to all people involved as it is.

Shes no Ashley, Therefore she has to occupie the place and blocking everything that would happen normally there. As you all know, there is nothing that could happen here without her anyways. So she does no damage and can hide as much as she wants. And for now shes just a guest and therefore its okay if she hides. Again, she is not blocking anything but maybe a wanking James.

27 minutes ago, Oeemmm said:

Shes no Ashley, Therefore she has to occupie the place and blocking everything that would happen normally there. As you all know, there is nothing that could happen here without her anyways. So she does no damage and can hide as much as she wants. And for now shes just a guest and therefore its okay if she hides. Again, she is not blocking anything but maybe a wanking James.

she's not needed & has allready blocked the possibility of sex before chloe left. but you are correct about now. therefore the apt should just be turned off & she should go back to the non-cam world. unless of course you are a fan of viewing no action.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

she's not needed & has allready blocked the possibility of sex before chloe left. but you are correct about now. therefore the apt should just be turned off & she should go back to the non-cam world. unless of course you are a fan of viewing no action.

im not, and i hated Ashley. But this girl wasnt blocking anything before. You guys always complained, that even with Chloe nothing ever happened in this apt except maybe some Sex-Sessions once in a while. There were only three days both girls where there, and in this time, Chloe and James had sex. And Freeloaders could see as much of it as before. so yeah, youre right, this whole apt. should be doomed, but dont blame the blonde for it.

1 minute ago, Oeemmm said:

im not, and i hated Ashley. But this girl wasnt blocking anything before. You guys always complained, that even with Chloe nothing ever happened in this apt except maybe some Sex-Sessions once in a while. There were only three days both girls where there, and in this time, Chloe and James had sex. And Freeloaders could see as much of it as before. so yeah, youre right, this whole apt. should be doomed, but dont blame the blonde for it.

she's not helping & the complaints are justified because on this site seeing a hot girl & at the time it was announced that c & j had broken up we thought that maybe aj & james may start something or at least we would see her take a bath or something . as a guest she has stayed too long. and when the new apt comes i hope that she is not there. 

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

she's not helping & the complaints are justified because on this site seeing a hot girl & at the time it was announced that c & j had broken up we thought that maybe aj & james may start something or at least we would see her take a bath or something . as a guest she has stayed too long. and when the new apt comes i hope that she is not there. 

Do you really think that something will change with James and friends in a new apt. ?