22 minutes ago, Refur said:

Do you really think that something will change with James and friends in a new apt. ?  

at this point i'm not expecting anything. if the new place is like this place is now it will join my timeline only list. right now this apt ranks with jeka's new place & maria & grisha as far as my interest goes. timeline only for all of them combined takes about 1 minute per day.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

at this point i'm not expecting anything. if the new place is like this place is now it will join my timeline only list. right now this apt ranks with jeka's new place & maria & grisha as far as my interest goes. timeline only for all of them combined takes about 1 minute per day.

Same to me.Instead of this they should just let that new manager open another house fast.Their residents are actually interesting and fun to watch.

One thing that bothers me here in enormous curiosity is where do we have bags there? So much for Lisa and before for Chloe; since we saw them practically with the same clothes to leave as much as to show itself in cam?:dodgy:

Is this all about underwear and socks? Shirts, dresses or pants are not what they are.::)

Just wondering if anyone else thought it strange that Misty and Lisa just waltzed in to James' apartment and started packing up with absolutely no help from James or his blond....er.. friend? Lisa and Misty packing up the J & C apartment was really not something I expected.... helping out by James is something one would think prope,r under the circumstances....