On 8/11/2017 at 0:00 PM, jabbath1987 said:

This is what google translates. Completely off topic:

This is an English forum. please speak English.

According to the New York Times, the New York Times reported that President Trump earlier this year to FBI director James Komei made a request to stop the former national security adviser Michael Flynn's investigation, according to two sources , Komi recorded the memo in the written memo, the Times said.

"If I go out on the street tomorrow, I asked James Comey's 10 people and I might get three, maybe four who knew to depend on the neighborhood," Watters in the interview "special report" anchor "

I apologize for the confusion folks, I replied to the Arabic post trying to make a point that we speak English here. I though it might be funny. 

2 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

So what happened? I saw VH's tweet

As I understand it - this is the landlady. Since apt will not be renewed on next month. She already put up an apartment for rent. From a certain date. This is normal practice. Secretly - the last days of regular shutdown of the old apartment of Anna and Alex, were associated with visits owner and possible new tenants (viewing apartment).

The only problem is that James left - not cleaning up, not removing the cameras. Therefore, the landlady was shocked and angry. Mostly because the apartment is not cleaned.

• Like 1