3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

apparently this will be another action to agree that it bordered on assault or didn't. i believe that the girls wanted some action at least some playing around & that the guys were complete assholes. if they had not tried to force themselves on the girls they may have gotten somewhere. i am dissapointed as a viewer because if the guys hadn't been such jerks there may have been some entertainment value whether they fucked or not. i actually started wishing that chloe would make a deal to give the guy a handjob just so that he would stop fucking with her & let her go to sleep. that in itself is a perv thought but between this place & dean's return of blanketboy adventures i begin to wonder what a & a are thinking of. maybe a website for voyeurs who don't want to see sex & nudity. after all everyone is nude under their clothes. and i guess if we hear moaning & groaning that means that sex happens & we really don't need to see it. in fact it could be called voyeur house radio. the way some people here are thinking i guess there could be a market for it.

The whole situation and future or not of this apartment is now anchored in a single and fatal point.
The return or not of James. And if the return, the way this will be worked from now on.
Chloe's behavior makes it clear that he's not out of the game yet.
I still anchored also my position based on what grommy translated said by them to Alex when still in the process of presentation and interview. "We were in an apartment where there was a lot of partying, drinking and sex."

I reinforce that what is most annoying to me in all this is not Anna or Chloe but VH that does not give any light or explanation for this open situation

16 minutes ago, thedbear said:

The whole situation and future or not of this apartment is now anchored in a single and fatal point.
The return or not of James. And if the return, the way this will be worked from now on.
Chloe's behavior makes it clear that he's not out of the game yet.
I still anchored also my position based on what grommy translated said by them to Alex when still in the process of presentation and interview. "We were in an apartment where there was a lot of partying, drinking and sex."

I reinforce that what is most annoying to me in all this is not Anna or Chloe but VH that does not give any light or explanation for this open situation

Well we know James will return next week. As groomy already said. Anna and Alex are the managers of that appartement. They are responsible for getting some action in there.

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes me too.

When Grommy translated this was last week and so next week is this. As for the new face, I think in principle that it does not exist (by the way it is what it seems).
I reinforce again, that this has reached the level of speculation, again because Vh did not act properly at the first moment. Just as it was with Alex -Lina and kick ass (or slaps).
It is impossible for me or for any of us here except Groomy or Yuri to get any information about the occurrences or situations. For Vh, but it is not.
Direct access to Anna, Alex or Chloe he really should have. Or should have.

A key member of the project can not simply disappear for weeks and nothing be participated in. For example, Eric and Layla.
In RLC, at least there is notice about holidays or the like

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

When Grommy translated this was last week and so next week is this. As for the new face, I think in principle that it does not exist (by the way it is what it seems).
I reinforce again, that this has reached the level of speculation, again because Vh did not act properly at the first moment. Just as it was with Alex -Lina and kick ass (or slaps).
It is impossible for me or for any of us here except Groomy or Yuri to get any information about the occurrences or situations. For Vh, but it is not.

A key member of the project can not simply disappear for weeks and nothing be participated in. For example, Eric and Layla.

I know he will return. And Layla and Eric will return before the weekend too.

As for the new guy, sorry

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

As for the new guy sorryf

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Russ said:

This is the best we can get from her lately

She's not going to fuck anybody else until James comes back. In terms of sex the most you can hope for is if that other girl comes back with a friend and I have high doubts that will ever happen.

• Upvote 2