1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

She's not going to fuck anybody else until James comes back. In terms of sex the most you can hope for is if that other girl comes back with a friend and I have high doubts that will ever happen.

Guess you are right 

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Excitingly curious as to how it will level again for this project.

Chloe is not going to cheat on James. Most you can expect from these two is more fooling around like the last time but it won't go any further than that. And I doubt we'll even get that much.

23 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Chloe is not going to cheat on James. Most you can expect from these two is more fooling around like the last time but it won't go any further than that. And I doubt we'll even get that much.

I wait, but watch as he hugs her, kisses her (discreetly to his cams, but kisses and is reciprocated). Or how he has access to erogenous parts of her body. Do you have this kind of contact with your friend?

With James' return (?) Or are we going to have a serious discussion between them at risk of even closing this apartment

Or we're going to have a crazy party in the style of Anna and Alex (their managers) making it clear that our apprehensions are totally unfounded and this is taken for granted as well as between them.
I will breathe and accompany this apartment as closely and on-line as I do with Anna and Alex. Silva and Joth have given up. Not for time line.

I do not see any option to sort out this dismay as it already is. Even with James' return, this "incarnate ghost" will always be scratching the door and leaving every time Chloe leaves the apartment without James for too long.

For registration, I am firmly embracing the second option because this would justify this apartment being managed directly by Anna and Alex. I can not see another reason. Being who they are.

VH committed a fatal mistake here, in the absence of James, not to have come to clarification (even if without concrete basis) about it. Say you will come back?
This information we have for us and between us here.

The truth is that this "duo" should never have stepped here. Not with James away.
ī

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Its like misc says Chloe wont cheat on James. But maybe Sugar will get some :biggrin:

they don't have to fuck but a little fooling around isn't out of the question. but not if the guys behave like they did last night.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I wait, but watch as he hugs her, kisses her (discreetly to his cams, but kisses and is reciprocated). Or how he has access to erogenous parts of her body. Do you have this kind of contact with your friend?

Like I said, most you can hope for is fooling around. He did lay on top of her kissing her face with her legs wrapped around him. I'm not saying they won't have a little fun but I'm definitely NOT expecting any sex from them. 

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Like I said, most you can hope for is fooling around. He did lay on top of her kissing her face with her legs wrapped around him. I'm not saying they won't have a little fun but I'm definitely NOT expecting any sex from them. (*)

And let's face it, from what we've already seen from James (the little one) and this inconsequent "clown", even if he's hiding the game, they do not even compare.
Chloe must take her head if she thinks differently.
Even the other friend is more "balanced than he is

(*)And again I hope you're right. No more malicious or preliminary jokes for nothing.