Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

11 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well my country learnt the hard way twice how bad it is starting wars. I really hope for the whole world the USA will learn it some day without  making those bad experiences my country had to made.... 

I am not proud if soldiers from my country fight in any war. Dont get me wrong fighting terrorism is necessary but nothing to be proud of.

Yo @jabbath1987, why are you getting personal, about how Amy and i feel about our flag. She's offended by it, and now we're warmongers here?  We don't NEED a flag to feel "liberated and free", we'll always be that regardless of any flag. I said the flag was a symbol to us, it's not something we "need". And now you're going to make some kind of analogy that we're going down the path of nazi Germany is really fucking offensive to me. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Yo @jabbath1987, why are you getting personal, about how Amy and i feel about our flag. She's offended by it, and now we're warmongers here?  We don't NEED a flag to feel "liberated and free", we'll always be that regardless of any flag. I said the flag was a symbol to us, it's not something we "need". And now you're going to make some kind of analogy that we're going down the path of nazi Germany is really fucking offensive to me. 

And don't feel any need to respond to my remarks, i see the flag discussion is long passed on here, lets leave it that way and move on.

58 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

And don't feel any need to respond to my remarks, i see the flag discussion is long passed on here, lets leave it that way and move on.

Just say was not my idea to offend you when you read the whole discussion here...

13 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well my country learnt the hard way twice how bad it is starting wars. I really hope for the whole world the USA will learn it some day without  making those bad experiences my country had to made.... 

I am not proud if soldiers from my country fight in any war. Dont get me wrong fighting terrorism is necessary but nothing to be proud of.

I just saw this and Ashley's response but I really don't like to talk politics in this forum----That being said I wonder Jabbath if you realize how offensive your statement was to me as an American--It was disgusting to say the least--- What twisted logic #1 says that the USA starts wars and #2 fighting terrorism is nothing to be proud of----BENDING DOWN TO TERRORISM is nothing to be proud of  STANDING UP AND FIGHTING TERRORISM IS THE ONLY THING THAT KEEPS US FREE----AND WE ARE DAMN PROUD OF OUR SOLDIERS ---I consider it a slap at my country when they put  an American flag on the floor but I feel they can do what they want in their country--If people want to do that in my country then they are going to suffer backlash for their actions--England has become a prime example of people not accepting responsibility to take care of themselves---When these fanatics drive up in a van and they all get out with swords the police cant be everywhere and it only takes a second for them to kill or do serious physical harm to someone--If I go to my grocery store and I get attacked in parking lot by an idiot with a sword he will quickly learn its not wise to take a sword to a gun fight-ok ive had my say and its last I will comment on this topic

• Upvote 3

These four really get along great to the point that all of them but peter was naked in front of everyone else in the kitchen--It was so funny when Phil started getting hard when lena was also nude in the kitchen--- She is quite a creature to behold naked---Later the two happy couples having coffee on terrace with lena naked under her robe and phil naked under his blanket---I'm not so sure we are not going to see a lot of people lose their clothes poolside this summer

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-06 03.38.47.png

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Unsichtbarer said:

They has put a new yard cam into the pool section. I think that's the front of the yard, where they usually leave it, but I could be wrong.

It shows where they always used to go behind the other house and hide

• Upvote 1