Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

8 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

This appartement is not only sexy but also damn funny :biggrin:

They first wanted to play another game on kisses. But there must be more than 4 people, or not interested. Dina and Rob - wanted to stay at home. So they played 4 in a simpler game - guess who kisses.

While pair 2 and pair 3 very well get along, even in conversations.

10694680.jpg
10694681.jpg
10694682.jpg
10694683.jpg
10694684.jpg

Katia and Phil in 3-20 have sex. Lena and Peter - there are problems with Lena, whether she has a period, or feels bad.

10694698.jpg

• Upvote 5

Just an observation imho there is no way in hell peter is going to hold on to lena--if josh would ever get a hold of her it would be over and jeka would make her his in a heartbeat--peter no--she just doesn't realize her greatness yet

2 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

They just lowered the shower cam by remote while Dina was using it

i saw that. what a gr8 thing. should be on all cams eventually. i guess that's 1 of the experimental things here. imagine being able to zoom in with some of these far away cams.

Triple Shower. And fuck Katie&Phil after.

But they have some problems.
Peter works day after day. And the team work is only between two pairs. Therefore, they were already nervous about the rating today.

4242.jpg

42352.jpg

3141.jpg

• Upvote 6

It's a problem that one of them has a job? You're kidding, right? I got a job and I think that's a bigger problem. This apartment is as good as they have right now. All 3 couples fuck like rabbits. And they all get along. Camera 5 in Dina's room is too dark. Sound in the shower would be cool. A couple  extra. cameras would be nice, particularly the room leading outside and the room without cams  next to Katie's room.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Kkru394 said:

It's a problem that one of them has a job? You're kidding, right? I got a job and I think that's a bigger problem. This apartment is as good as they have right now. All 3 couples fuck like rabbits. And they all get along. Camera 5 in Dina's room is too dark. Sound in the shower would be cool. A couple  extra. cameras would be nice, particularly the room leading outside and the room without cams  next to Katie's room.

They were discussing this in the kitchen. They have a high base rate of the rating (probably because of 3 pairs). And it's quite difficult to do even for them. They talked all day today to do. Lena's boyfriend works. Dina and Rob a little alienated.

Dina and Rob - also in the shower fucked.

1342.jpg

• Upvote 5