Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

Just now, groomy said:

Probably. The only thing that bothers - guy (local curator), agreed with the landlord about looking at the third cottage.But maybe this is for the future - not these couples.

more people coming or are they just switching rooms themselves?

7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

more people coming or are they just switching rooms themselves?

Equipment and couples. It seems to me in the free rooms. But - the landlord will show them and the third house for the future. Although, perhaps we are expecting new apartments in this complex. Everything is possible.

• Upvote 2

Just now, groomy said:

Equipment and couples. It seems to me in the spare rooms. But - the landlord will show them and the third house for the future. Although, perhaps we are expecting new apartments in this complex. Everything is possible.

thanks!

9 minutes ago, groomy said:

Equipment and couples. It seems to me in the free rooms. But - the landlord will show them and the third house for the future. Although, perhaps we are expecting new apartments in this complex. Everything is possible.

Thanks you are our hero in here :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, groomy said:

Probably. The only thing that bothers - guy (local curator), agreed with the landlord about looking at the third cottage.But maybe this is for the future - not these couples.

Excuse me! Do we have empty rooms there? Oh really?
We're going to need to upgrade the kitchen couch. LOL

hace 24 minutos, jabbath1987 dijo:

SI Descripción de la habitación también heno vacias uno en casa Cada.

Y me pregunto, ¿por qué no dar a esa habitación rosa vacía y el Comisario ya viendo que están dispuestos a hacer? Probablemente porque no se va a convertir en inquilino y por lo tanto usted no tiene que cumplir con los objetivos. Y que luego serán los objetivos de Rose aunque sólo folla con el Comisionado de vez en cuando? Y por qué no dar esa habitación libre a Tory a fin de que pueda cumplir con sus objetivos? Creo que el ambiente actual no es buena, es una entrada a la casa y es difícil ver grandes acciones allí, también la pantalla no es buena, la visión está lejos de la cama, en otras habitaciones ver todo el esplendor (buenas vistas pussy).

15 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Y me pregunto, ¿por qué no dar a esa habitación rosa vacía y el Comisario ya viendo que están dispuestos a hacer? Probablemente porque no se va a convertir en inquilino y por lo tanto usted no tiene que cumplir con los objetivos. Y que luego serán los objetivos de Rose aunque sólo folla con el Comisionado de vez en cuando? Y por qué no dar esa habitación libre a Tory a fin de que pueda cumplir con sus objetivos? Creo que el ambiente actual no es buena, es una entrada a la casa y es difícil ver grandes acciones allí, también la pantalla no es buena, la visión está lejos de la cama, en otras habitaciones ver todo el esplendor (buenas vistas pussy).

As I said to Jabbath before in another post from this forum "I'm glad you're the one who is positioning the problem like this and not I. It would seem like negativity and also intolerance on my part.

The funniest thing is that there was an attack on Tory and her behavior and here now a chance (the latter) to be able to reverse this image and impression that most are at the moment having her

• Upvote 1