Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

I still wonder where these three couples have come! They are incredible! they exceed the best expectations! Big signings of Alex and Lina. And best of all is that it seems that they are great between them. Certainly this apartment can be epic, I think I can not say the same of their neighbours with the exception of Amy.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Gudari said:

I still wonder where these three couples have come! They are incredible! they exceed the best expectations! Big signings of Alex and Lina. And best of all is that it seems that they are great between them. Certainly this apartment can be epic, I think I can not say the same of their neighbours with the exception of Amy.

Exactly what I observe as well. Separated or together they promote the difference there.
::)

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

There one gust girl there outside. 

This is representative of the landlord. They had a fight on the first day. She just came to see that the cottages were normal. Lease agreement is observed.

It seems that VH began to sign a contract and to shoot, too. The cameras did not interest her.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, groomy said:

This is representative of the landlord. They had a fight on the first day. She just came to see that the cottages were normal. Lease agreement is observed.

It seems that VH began to sign a contract and to shoot, too. The cameras did not interest her.

Thanks really glad we have you here 

• Upvote 1