Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

Finally, the compound is becoming what it should have been from day 1. That took way too long and I bet a lot of scolding and promises of cash to get us here. Credit belongs to AlexLina I'm sure!

Okay, I'm going out for dinner and I'm coming back now and I see that before we all had the living kplp cam. Including Layla and Eric.

Now I see that Layla and Eric are still there. No one is naked or even topless. The position of the sofa has been moved (for the worse) and Josth and Sivia are in their bedroom having sex.

Did I lose something meaningful that responds to all the changes?:huh:

5 hours ago, thedbear said:

Okay, I'm going out for dinner and I'm coming back now and I see that before we all had the living kplp cam. Including Layla and Eric.

Now I see that Layla and Eric are still there. No one is naked or even topless. The position of the sofa has been moved (for the worse) and Josth and Sivia are in their bedroom having sex.

Did I lose something meaningful that responds to all the changes?:huh:

Eric moved the sofa.

Well, the party plan was broken ISP malfunction. They improvised. Erik and Layla was first time here. Therefore, it happened so.

11840.jpg

11809.jpg

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

Today BDSM party. But Lena realy bad... They are now discussing how to be. For the twitter already wrote.

What's wrong with Lena? Sorry don't understand.