Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

23 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Funny thing is with Peter and Lena away Katie wears more clothes :huh: Newsletter promised sth. romantic and hot but for now they are quite boring all alone

They kind of weekend. Therefore, they are extremely boring. Well, here I agree. If they are alone, they are lazy. When 2 couples - they stimulate each other, supplement in brainstorming session about the party.

Next week they already have a plan.

There will be 2 general parties, one birthday party tomorrow. Other days in the houses.

• Upvote 2

Just now, groomy said:

They kind of weekend. Therefore, they are extremely boring. Well, here I agree. If they are alone, they are lazy. When 2 couples - they stimulate each other, supplement in brainstorming session about the party.

Next week they already have a plan.

There will be 2 general parties, one birthday party tomorrow. Other days in the houses.

Thanks as always for being our ears there. We really appreciate it :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Brainstorming in progress:blush:. Today will be show in house. Tomorrow there is an interesting idea for the yard. And I think tomorrow will have something look in the yard. But much depends on the weather.

10002.jpg

10003.jpg

10004.jpg

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Brainstorming in progress:blush:. Today will be show in house. Tomorrow there is an interesting idea for the yard. And I think tomorrow will have something look in the yard. But much depends on the weather.

10002.jpg  0   412.8 kB

10003.jpg  0   428.68 kB

10004.jpg  0   436.79 kB

Thanks weather should be good tmrw. Around 30 degrees.

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Preparing Twister. Silvia overdressed:

Sylvia will not participate. She just make photo. According to the game. There will be interesting erotic desires - 5 groups (20 pieces). The winner draws ticket with desire.

10005.jpg

10006.jpg

• Upvote 8