Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

This stuff is getting boring and unless they are going to switch partners at least to the point of sucking-eating and fingering ---they might as well drop the stupid games---worst naked twisting I have ever seen

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-07-11 23.34.42.png

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, sr71gn said:

This stuff is getting boring and unless they are going to switch partners at least to the point of sucking-eating and fingering ---they might as well drop the stupid games---worst naked twisting I have ever seen

What about the twister of Chloe and James? There it was worse, completely clothed and did not lead to anything.

They are not ready to exchange partners. They are not swingers. And why? Exchange is big test for relationships. Katie and Pfil year together (romantic evening - 1 year anniversary). I do not know how much time together Lena and Peter - but I also expect about year. Why break the relationship? Or complicate them?

Only one couple on project practices exchange and that is far from always.

About boring games. Offer. Need 3 hours of show.

They are cool. Merry. Positive. For example, the new poses for JS:biggrin: live kamasutra in terrace.

10088.jpg

• Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

What about the twister of Chloe and James? There it was worse, completely clothed and did not lead to anything.

They are not ready to exchange partners. They are not swingers. And why? Exchange is big test for relationships. Katie and Pfil year together (romantic evening - 1 year anniversary). I do not know how much time together Lena and Peter - but I also expect about year. Why break the relationship? Or complicate them?

Only one couple on project practices exchange and that is far from always.

About boring games. Offer. Need 3 hours of show.

Cant agree more. When they dont want they should not swap.

Being on these sites is always about progression though. If they aren't progressing, then people's interest will dry up. It's inevitable! I would point to Ivo and Sonia as the end result of a non-progressing couple. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Cant agree more. When they dont want they should not swap.

Their limitation - exchange of partners.

I'm completely satisfied with how they behave now. I'm satisfied with their limitations.

Just now, Amy3 said:

Being on these sites is always about progression though. If they aren't progressing, then people's interest will dry up. It's inevitable! I would point to Ivo and Sonia as the end result of a non-progressing couple. 

So they progress. But why should they break their relations? By talking, they are not swingers. Sorry. It seems to me - that if there is an exchange, he will not give pleasure to them, us and will still complicate their relations.

On the project only AA practice the exchange partners and rarely. Fuck on the same bed and nearby - only they, AA and ML for long time ago.

• Upvote 1