Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Thats a good idea! She needs to get out of the house and make some new friends, or invite friends she already has and clear her head and start thinking about whats good for her, Does she know Maria?

Dont know if she knows Maria. But Maria is always so caring and sweet I am sure Rose would have a great time there.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Dont know if she knows Maria. But Maria is always so caring and sweet I am sure Rose would have a great time there.

Marie seems like a real doll, seems like she's a caring person. After Maria talks Rose ear off, she won't even remember who Artur is

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I just saw Terry is back! And Ashley isn't home? Gotta see what happens when theyre together.

If your talking about Anna  & Alex - they already had a 3some.. go back in time-line.   Alex nailed them both

2 hours ago, DaMutt11 said:

If your talking about Anna  & Alex - they already had a 3some.. go back in time-line.   Alex nailed them both

Hi DaMutt, i was talking about Ashley and Terry, if anything was going to happen between them, it seems like Terry wasn't coming over when Ashley was there

• StnCld316 changed the title to Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter