Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

8 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

Why bother doing a maintenance when your replay still works like shit. Tried to go back to the start of Katie's strip in the kitchen and it skips terribly from 2:21 to 2:24 @Voyeur House TV

Maintenance was run to enhance real-time reliability. Please report about lags and skipping to voyeur-house.tv/support - we will investigate this. Thank you.

45 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

13 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well my country learnt the hard way twice how bad it is starting wars. I really hope for the whole world the USA will learn it some day without  making those bad experiences my country had to made.... 

I am not proud if soldiers from my country fight in any war. Dont get me wrong fighting terrorism is necessary but nothing to be proud of.

I just saw this and Ashley's response but I really don't like to talk politics in this forum----That being said I wonder Jabbath if you realize how offensive your statement was to me as an American--It was disgusting to say the least--- What twisted logic #1 says that the USA starts wars and #2 fighting terrorism is nothing to be proud of----BENDING DOWN TO TERRORISM is nothing to be proud of  STANDING UP AND FIGHTING TERRORISM IS THE ONLY THING THAT KEEPS US FREE----AND WE ARE DAMN PROUD OF OUR SOLDIERS ---I consider it a slap at my country when they put  an American flag on the floor but I feel they can do what they want in their country--If people want to do that in my country then they are going to suffer backlash for their actions--England has become a prime example of people not accepting responsibility to take care of themselves---When these fanatics drive up in a van and they all get out with swords the police cant be everywhere and it only takes a second for them to kill or do serious physical harm to someone--If I go to my grocery store and I get attacked in parking lot by an idiot with a sword he will quickly learn its not wise to take a sword to a gun fight-ok ive had my say and its last I will comment on this topic

Beautifully said @sr71gn,And everything @Amy3, @manbat321, @Unsichtbarer, @golfer06      and anyone else i didnt see who commented, ,who understood where we we're coming from with the flag discussion. It seemed like something that came out of nowhere, well it came out of Amy, and it means a lot to Americans for what it stands for, freedom,and Liberty, and what we will always stand up for in every case.

• Upvote 4

55 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Maintenance was run to enhance real-time reliability. Please report about lags and skipping to voyeur-house.tv/support - we will investigate this. Thank you.

Ok thank you for fixing. iMO the timeline is just as important as the live feed working. Since there's no live preview feeds it's very easy to miss the start of something. Furthermore, I work during the week from early afternoon their time to about midnight. So I use the timeline often. It was a little better when I had puffin browser for iPhone to keep up during the day, but right now it's not working and your support team's  response was to have me contact puffin. I'm sure this ticket is in already but there are a number of timelines in Layla's that aren't loading including the shower

kinda slow today. Katie and Lena lying in bed nude separately. Rose and Amy were topless for awhile until Eric started fixing cams. And Silvia, Layla and Dina are mostly lying around in bed. Is it not that warm a day there? What is the forecast for the rest of the week and Saturday?

• Upvote 1