Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

25 minutes ago, seb38240 said:

would be nice this game only with girls not with this 2 asshole t

Dude you sound like a jealous twit. Get it through your head that these girls are in relationships with MEN and live with their boyfriends and that you are never going to see them without their partners. How have you not figured this out by now?

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, seb38240 said:

would be nice this game only with girls not with this 2 asshole t

Oh please shut up! Why the fuck are they assholes? This forum does my fucking head in sometimes with the men hating from male members. Get it through your thick head they are in relationships with men, they are not lesbians however much you would like them to be,

• Upvote 2

these couples are both very good. and i like the way that they get along together. even the games that they play which are silly, at least they take their clothes off & don't try to hide like some others. i think they will make the summer fun for themselves & us.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

these couples are both very good. and i like the way that they get along together. even the games that they play which are silly, at least they take their clothe off & don't try to hide like some others. i think they will make the summer fun for themselves & us.

Yes I declare them winners of the week.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

but so far she's passing?

She passed the first exam. University Session usually consists of two-three exams. Next will be like on Friday.

And yes they kind of plan a party today.

• Upvote 2