Maria & Grisha Part #2

2 minutes ago, ooopel said:

If you are not interested in Maria, please ignore my comment, if you care about her on a physical level only or if you have direct desires, you probably will not like the next of my comment ..

i'm not a poet so i'll just say what i think. i like maria & grisha. they have had a lot of good moments. however the disaster that was their last place is still fresh in the minds of a lot of viewers i'm sure. it left a lot of doubt about their desire to be on vhtv. they are much better here but since they went so far downhill before it will take a lot more effort to get back to where they were at their old place. last night's activity was what people have wanted to see all along. but they probably weren't seen by a lot of viewers simply because after a certain amount of time of doing little or nothing they are forgotten. maybe they can start to get back on track with more stuff like that. but if it's back to the same old hide in the sauna (why there isn't a cam in there i don't understand) or having guests like freddy move in for what seems like years will not help their cause.

• Like 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

i'm not a poet so i'll just say what i think. i like maria & grisha. they have had a lot of good moments. however the disaster that was their last place is still fresh in the minds of a lot of viewers i'm sure. it left a lot of doubt about their desire to be on vhtv. they are much better here but since they went so far downhill before it will take a lot more effort to get back to where they were at their old place. last night's activity was what people have wanted to see all along. but they probably weren't seen by a lot of viewers simply because after a certain amount of time of doing little or nothing they are forgotten. maybe they can start to get back on track with more stuff like that. but if it's back to the same old hide in the sauna (why there isn't a cam in there i don't understand) or having guests like freddy move in for what seems like years will not help their cause.

Fully agree. Its Mary & Maxim why I watch that place again. And finally all the cams should be upgraded. Quality is really bad... And a cam in shower and sauna is needed badly.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

You are indeed a poet and and very cryptic with your point of view. It looks like a translation from another language which sometimes does not translate very well.

Yes my friend, English is not my 1st language, but I hope managed convey meanings well ..:heart:

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

With the issues of cam I agree especially "in the sauna, freddy is a problem yes, but solved by the manager of the apartment, the thing they need more of concerts  like yesterday to return the follow-up and  the rating goes up again 

54 minutes ago, ooopel said:

If you are not interested in Maria, please ignore my comment, if you care about her on a physical level only or if you have direct desires, you probably will not like the next of my comment ..
Only those who have a sense of  deep love and permanent love will understand my words ..
 Maria in the previous night put me on  step into (History) again, "I was near to despair of them..
 This woman has the potential in part  of her to be a witch, if she wants to, or his lover of the first degree, or two and full of swallowing as I saw the last night (specifically ") with how much I know about her it since the year!,the possibility of making any man up to the degree of extreme heat but leave it at the end without being extinguished flames of fire (when he wants to put the gentleman in the Golden Entrance) so I know her and  not shyness of the use of direct words but i found this best description to the yesterday night ..
Yesterday I saw this and heard that by all open sens, it had regained the soul's rebirth
 It is not in the field of comparison if you have this view of others, when you follow maria & grisha- mary as jabbath named her with boy friend) farther others from your mind. 
so if you want to make that the opinion is true and integrated or will not be fair with it, and if you do not find what you criticize does not resort to critical  to the poor place or the quality of cams,{the margin: of any woman has 1cam alone can activate its potential and defeat any man trusted me in that} let's continue with hide or  forgettin the (the point all apartments have the same flaws with the same issues) if you try by self tried to explore that, and some of you easy to  use (that trick philosophers that appeared sun criticizes the lag of the moon, and if the moon appeared,  again wait the coming of the sun .. And continue with you so ,,,,) In the end, I have an open mind ready to accept the opinions even cruel ones especially because we are in a free world .....
 in the last thing , it make me again open to her a new page  and write new words with open new year ..

Ooopel, I do not know how long you accompany Maria and Grisha in the Vh project, but I assure you more than I do in any no way. At most we are tied.
So by my posting history to them, I can state:

*Yes, yesterday, M & S, reactivated the flame they once had. Reinforcement and hope everyday flame and not something casual (as they also had).

**The place, yes it is with a poor coverage of cams.The worst they have ever had
in two projects. Sad, because the place is ample and an absurd waste of unexplored potential.

****And also, they now present too many blind spots, which by history should in no way still exist. Just justified the toilet. But what a surprise, we do not even know where it is. Find it on the plant; Can you?

Another> no management apartment George has deliberate blind spot or its occupants making improper use of it.
The nearest points would be in the corner of the kitchen and bedroom (cam7) of Edda, but the sound of the place delivers any non-standard action.

So there are not all apartments on the site.

Like you, (and my post here on this couple reinforces this), I'm also rooting for their Phoenix renaissance. I look forward to this for a long time.
:rolleyes: Let's see if this time really will

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Ooopel, I do not know how long you accompany Maria and Grisha in the Vh project, but I assure you more than I do in any way. At most we are even.
So by my posting history to them, I can state:

*Yes, yesterday, M & S, reactivated the flame they once had. Reinforcement and hope everyday flame and not something casual (as they also had).

Like you, (and my post here on this couple reinforces this), I'm also rooting for their Phoenix renaissance. I look forward to this for a long time.
:rolleyes: Let's see if this time really will

this is fair  enough for me from you (dear bear) until now , forgive me  if ignore the middle of your reply , today i want to keep you and i  in positive view and with open hope for them goes up again ..::):heart: