Maria & Grisha Part #2

28 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

First they must add more cams. With all that blindspots it wont be fun at all

Add cams? More? Look again and see how many would be. We already have 12 there.
We need it and VH also and a more rigid code of conduct.

Here's an example.
The balcony from the balcony of Maria's bedroom (second floor) that they now use to smoke (Cam 11).
We easily counted 5 people there with no squeeze from one another. Close the front door, pull the curtains and welcome cams 10 and 09 from Dasha and Demit from RLC.
And I think everyone here knows exactly why I'm doing this comparison here.:dodgy:

In my view the only "flaw" and this was evident yesterday is not knowing when they are or are not inside the house. We do not have a "gateway" to monitor and follow this flow.amd movement

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Add cams? More? Look again and see how many would be. We already have 12 there.
We need it and VH also and a more rigid code of conduct.

Here's an example.
The balcony from the balcony of Maria's bedroom (second floor) that they now use to smoke (Cam 11).
We easily counted 5 people there with no squeeze from one another. Close the front door, pull the curtains and welcome cams 10 and 09 from Dasha and Demit from RLC.
And I think everyone here knows exactly why I'm doing this comparison here.:dodgy:

In my view the only "flaw" and this was evident yesterday is not knowing when they are or are not inside the house. We do not have a "gateway" to monitor and follow this flow.amd movement

They should smoke in the yard and not on balconies...

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, DaMutt11 said:

I think this guy has some serious mental issues perhaps outside the drugs.

Until finally someone with a more "human" vision here.
Already I was feeling uncomfortable with the cruel "jokes"

Let us first observe better (and more closely) and then treat the situation properly.

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Until finally someone with a more "human" vision here.
Already I was feeling uncomfortable with the cruel "jokes"

Let us first observe better (and more closely) and then treat the situation properly.

And I say, more closely because I saw in the timeline the way he cleaned his bed this morning. With perfection.

I believe they are random attacks or under some pressure or anxiety of the moment.

Ok, acho que se leva pelo menos mais uma câmera a este local.
Na entrada ao lado da escada. Ou voltou-se para eles.
Nós controlaríamos quem entra ou sai da casa.

A forma como a segunda garota entra e sai da cena sem qualquer indicação prévia e sugere que ela seja como uma vizinha e estranha, então tenha a chave para entrar ou estar lá, mas ocupar outra sala da casa não coberta pela cam.

Ok, eu reconheço que isso não é errado ou está falhando no projeto. Apenas para o caso dela.

Just now, thedbear said:

Ok, acho que se leva pelo menos mais uma câmera a este local.
Na entrada ao lado da escada. Ou voltou-se para eles.
Nós controlaríamos quem entra ou sai da casa.

A forma como a segunda garota entra e sai da cena sem qualquer indicação prévia e sugere que ela seja como uma vizinha e estranha, então tenha a chave para entrar ou estar lá, mas ocupar outra sala da casa não coberta pela cam.

Ok, eu reconheço que isso não é errado ou está falhando no projeto. Apenas para o caso dela.

Okay, I think if it takes at least one more cam at this location.
At the entrance next to the stairs. Or turned towards them
We would (control) control who enters or leaves the house.

The way the second girl walks in and out of the scene without any prior indication and suggests she be like a neighbor and strange so have the key to enter or be there but occupy another room of the house not covered by cam.

Ok, I recognize this is not wrong or failing the project. For her case only.

12 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

This came in this morning.

Grisha & Maria are back + more news!

Grisha & Maria are now back online at VHTV. Fresh new place, the large house can now host all their crazy friends and now there is no such problem as neighbours who would ask them to turn the volume down. You have already know Grisha & Maria as avid party-makers, so nothing stops them from now on!

The place features Yard space, which may have a pool added in the future. There will be additional zones enabled later this year as this House will expand to cover all the action that will happen over there.

As usual, our team will be adjusting the cameras to new place within next week, so feel free to give us your feedback via Support page.

Eric & Layla are now back at their place

More cameras are coming to Silvia & Josh, Eric & Layla, Rose & Artur, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter places very soon. We are listening to your messages closely and will cover all the blindspots reported + outdoor coverage will be improved too.

By the way, we have introduced new, controllable cameras to some of our Houses. And you know what? You will be able to control them very soon :) Excited? We are. Stay updated, more cool features are coming to our Premium users this summer.

Then for Maria and Grisha TO ACHIEVE their potential take a comfortable chair and wait another six months for this. And it confirms uncovered points there.
How many crazy friends (?) No comments.

The way will be to be satisfied with the complex that apparently the improvements are closer. Or not.
:cry:

14 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

Next issue. They managed to not get any of Maria's dressers in her bedroom cams which will mean if Maria tries to dress up any of her girlfriends we won't see it. 

I realized that yesterday too.
We have a room with a closet and I thought it would have this purpose but the only thing I have seen there so far is that it has become like a bathroom for the cat (or cats, now).
We will miss this movement from before.:dodgy: