Maria & Grisha Part #2

21 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

OK thanks. Strange that the apartment doesn't say OFFLINE for me. As the twitter feed only displays the most recent 1 and a half posts it was not visible on the homepage.

VHTV seems to be having a large number of tech problems recently.

50 minutes ago, stanley said:

OK thanks. Strange that the apartment doesn't say OFFLINE for me. As the twitter feed only displays the most recent 1 and a half posts it was not visible on the homepage.

VHTV seems to be having a large number of tech problems recently.

Not only technology problems, but also incapacitated for immediate solution, because the "problem" occurred at 22:42 p.m. and now it's 03:06 a.m.
https://voyeur-house.tv/realm3/cam17?timestamp=1503862775

What difference does it make?  The apartment has been a dud for quite sometime now.  These participants could care less about the subscribers.  In fact I believe they really don't like the subscribers.  Time and time again they treat us with complete disdain.  I hope they "techinal problem" themselves right off the website..

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mic351 said:

What difference does it make?  The apartment has been a dud for quite sometime now.  These participants could care less about the subscribers.  In fact I believe they really don't like the subscribers.  Time and time again they treat us with complete disdain.  I hope they "techinal problem" themselves right off the website..

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm3/cam110?timestamp=1503851293

I wish I could dispute but I was too disappointed in all this.
And especially with the "convenient" technical failures we are having these last few days. Today in Misty, sleeping with Lisa and hours later when the problem returns, both are still in bed but now wrapped in blankets. Before the technical flaw in A & C and the same technical flaw to the exact point that Scarlett, is turning on her laptop (or rather, Maria's laptop).

The worst of it is that I was following this apartment online, because from the moment that I mark above.

Sixth sense or a tremendous lack of luck for them, but the fact is that this made me stay alert, about something that was going on there ..
We were not unfortunately invited to witness this.

3 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Maybe Grisha forgot to pay the electricity bill 😅

hahahahaha

Yes, this is possible. The company waited for her to finish packing to leave with Grisha and thus cut off her light.
Or Scarlett might have caused a power failure when she plugged the laptop charger into the room socket.

10 minutes ago, thedbear said:

hahahahaha

Yes, this is possible. The company waited for her to finish packing to leave with Grisha and thus cut off her light.
Or Scarlett might have caused a power failure when she plugged the laptop charger into the room socket.

Or maybe it was Freddy's spirit xD

BTW on the timeline the blue line for the movements is active, so the cams work :/

I must say if there is one of the VHTV women that has the sexual fortitude to handle three big men and all they have to give her at once, it would be Maria hands down, But the real question is can she, or will she, or does she even dare to even try to please all three at once ???

50 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I must say if there is one of the VHTV women that has the sexual fortitude to handle three big men and all they have to give her at once, it would be Maria hands down, But the real question is can she, or will she, or does she even dare to even try to please all three at once ???

maria!