Maria & Grisha Part #2

1 minute ago, nack said:

Who is the other girl ?

She's been a regular visitor since they opened the apartment.. She normally sleeps off-cam and they have had a Birthday party for her a couple weeks ago.. This is the first time I've caught her topless.. She never has used the bathroom tub

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

She's been a regular visitor since they opened the apartment.. She normally sleeps off-cam and they have had a Birthday party for her a couple weeks ago.. This is the first time I've caught her topless.. She never has used the bathroom tub

Also one night she sleep in the house(in livingroom coach)with the boyfriend and they covered the better livingroom cam for all night.

56 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

sounds like timeline only if that!

Hep,wasn't nice at all.Basicaly she and the boyfriend did the same as Rambo dude did,but he moved the cam to corner and her and the boyfriend covered the cam.On positive side She today was a little time topless and her ass looks fine as hell hehe.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Hep,wasn't nice at all.Basicaly she and the boyfriend did the same as Rambo dude did,but he moved the cam to corner and her and the boyfriend covered the cam.On positive side She today was a little time topless and her ass looks fine as hell hehe.

It would be good if she had sexy time with Maria & Grisha.:biggrin:

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

nothing can save this apt. only xgswhoever is worse.

that's right. From those people I would expect more than just sitting, talking and playing fucking boring lullaby on the guitar.