Maria & Grisha Part #2

57 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm not saying the standard is sex 5 times a day to stay. I'm saying the standard is the constant possibility that something interesting might happen. That's the hook that buys subscriptions. Look at Anna's place right now. The pressure is building. That's what sets VH apart from the others. Not just the constant sex. 

Anna places can be an strange thing,Probrably seen there the most shocking scene sinse I am in VH,they had an party and the guest were strange...the girl guest was totaly drunk and almost sleeping in coach(in their past apartment) and the partner kicked her in head,belly very hard.Really shocking not like those things at all.Tankfull didn't see them again in VH.

14 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

I;m not sure why anyone complains  whether they smoke in the yard or on the balcony. When they are in the yard I feel like I'm looking at ants. And their cameras suck

Indeed the cam is too far..BUT..at least there is on there.Now in the balcony zero cam..that's why the house seems abandoned so much..they are all in the dam balcony.

1 hour ago, Unsichtbarer said:

Well, there's at least progress. They're smoking in the yard, instead of the balcony.

1.jpg

Seems it was just for "show" that they use the yard..after that they already gone to balcony several times and zero to yard again.Gess they gona use the yard one time a day if so then always the balcony..that way thy can say..hey we use the yard....