Maria & Grisha Part #2

7 minutes ago, broxman said:

How can one apartment from so badly. In their old apartment I was a regular visitor, now there is NOTHING worth watching. 

I have to agree with Amy3 and broxman on this one.  They certainly went from "heroes" to zeros".  I wonder what happened.  Maybe they hate their new apartment.  Who knows?

• Upvote 2

i checked it this morning & no one was visible at all. checked the timeline & saw nothing happening worth watching. they are just about out of time to try to turn this around. i've seen couples who did much more than them get the boot. imo if something doesn't happen this weekend they can kiss this place goodbye.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i checked it this morning & no one was visible at all. checked the timeline & saw nothing happening worth watching. they are just about out of time to try to turn this around. i've seen couples who did much more than them get the boot. imo if something doesn't happen this weekend they can kiss this place goodbye.

Well it's afternoon and nobody visible in cams also..this couple Grisha and Maria changed a lot of things..ALL for worst.Worst apartment in VH by far.Think it's about time for VH do something or even close this thing.Nothing remotely good happened sinse it opened.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Well it's afternoon and nobody visible in cams also..this couple Grisha and Maria changed a lot of things..ALL for worst.Worst apartment in VH by far.Think it's about time for VH do something or even close this thing.Nothing remotely good happened sinse it opened.

sex once since they arrived. agree 100% . they're done.

• Upvote 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

sex once since they arrived. agree 100% . they're done.

Agree.She it's kind pretty but not to the point of wort to have an empty house,with parties that aren't parties at all,sex it's a no go and guests are horrible.They are more than done,and can't say i will miss them..in this new house nothing to miss about.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

What was VH thinking renting this huge space for these losers.

Probrably VH tought they would continue the ok performance of the first house..but they did precisely the contrary,it's an house without any fun,the guests are unattractive and there's no activitie at all..well one activity it's repeated to dead..going to balcony without cam.