Maria & Grisha Part #2

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

here she is. mine seems to be fine. of course i'm not staying on it for long since nothing is happening.

Capture_2017_06_23_11_29_43_246.png

This girl boyfriend it's an smart ass...in previous apartment the dude moved the guest bedroom cam to catch only the corner and not them..and the cam stayed that way all night...hope he doesn't happear in were,but the house it's so bad that almost doesn't matter.

26 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

ivy making herself at home. are the other guests gone?

Capture_2017_06_23_13_06_46_199.png

Capture_2017_06_23_13_07_03_263.png

Wasn't watching but most certain they are all in balcony without cam.Yard isn't used..because there is an cam in there...

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

What is the best thing sex wise that has happened here since they reopened this apt? 

Nothing special. Usual sex between Grisha and Maria in bedroom. But they do it much less often and only in bedroom like in their old place

25 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Figures! Time for VH to kick their ass and find their purpose. No need for a slacker apt when there are so many other options. It's time for VH to start protecting their brand and their reputation. 

Difficult decision.

Apartment was most likely paid for 2 months. This is standard situation (100% payment for 2 months + 50% to realtor).

Kick them out? But empty beds earn 0 dollars. Find a replacement?

I suspect that they have a different management. In more suitable conditions. In the mansion realm1/2/8 - since June 9, still not found 2 pairs.

And then, what to take as a standard? CasaHot, A&A, KPLP, SJPA and maybe new Teya (i do not exclude that she will go into the old regime). Then the remaining apartments will have to be closed. I doubt that they will reach the required standard.

36 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Figures! Time for VH to kick their ass and find their purpose. No need for a slacker apt when there are so many other options. It's time for VH to start protecting their brand and their reputation. 

This couple(Grisha and Maria)passed from behing an fun and sexy couple to watch to become extremely boring,nothing special happened sinse this average house opened.The "parties" are two balloons and them all looking boring and only eating and talking.Just terrible.

• Upvote 1

I'm not saying the standard is sex 5 times a day to stay. I'm saying the standard is the constant possibility that something interesting might happen. That's the hook that buys subscriptions. Look at Anna's place right now. The pressure is building. That's what sets VH apart from the others. Not just the constant sex. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm not saying the standard is sex 5 times a day to stay. I'm saying the standard is the constant possibility that something interesting might happen. That's the hook that buys subscriptions. Look st Anna's place right now. The pressure is building. That's what sets VH apart from the others. Just the constant sex. 

So I'm talking about this. Anna is one. Another couple this level - not been found. Moreover, on other sites too.

I don't deny - new MG are extremely boring and uninteresting.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I'm not saying the standard is sex 5 times a day to stay. I'm saying the standard is the constant possibility that something interesting might happen. That's the hook that buys subscriptions. Look at Anna's place right now. The pressure is building. That's what sets VH apart from the others. Not just the constant sex. 

Completely agree.VH have an vibe and kind of situations that we always expect to see,that's why a lot of us pay for VH and not other cam sites.This house it's not the only exemple but it's the new one and almost anything that happen in it are what we expect from VH.We don't expect almost only people watching tv,and talking and eating etc,it's boring to watch and not deserve the VH name.This residents must start showing some activity,stop going all the time to balcony(they have an nice,big yard that they never use)etc.

• Upvote 2