Maria & Grisha Part #2

15 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

i saw that during the night and was expecting more.. Even grisha join to them in bed... but then the other two guests arrived to bedroom and nothing happened.. 

14 minutes ago, peppone1 said:

i watch ....but  I think that true sex do it outside the home .... we see the development of these days

The simple fact of seeing that something is not yet "dead" (definitely) there and they are treading ways to return to good times (and golds), already represent a lot in expectations for me.

Just as I have noted before working on suppressing the blind spots (which are many there).

When it comes to Maria & Grisha's apartment, this should be a commitment of honor on the part of VH. .

• Like 2

When you is asleep ..
My heart was awake ..
Combines light..
He called the butterflies,
To singing for you..
Do you hear the light?
Or sound of light  ?
You will not hear it !!
Except the angel,
who really loves you ..

Signature:ooopel

• Like 1

On 12/16/2017 at 5:24 PM, ooopel said:

Add this, thank you because you see my words beautiful. Jabbath  dear friend did you know the first one that encouraged me here is you, and also the first person I met here is you, I hope you remember your question about my name meaning and whether it is for car brand? befor maybe two months ago. From that time,  I consider you a special person and nice and very welcome,  pluse,   you and Amy the reason why in my constant presence here, Thank you from the heart for you and really i appreciate that  always:heart::heart:
(apple= ooopel) with Patience answers comes maybe late but its comes always when the  time want:biggrin:

Amy and jabbath we're some of the first to welcome me here also, along with other sweet folks. It's not a coincidence theyre the first to meet you on here, theyre both very welcoming to all newcomers on here and make people feel comfortable, because i think you probably had no idea what to expect on here at first. You found what i did, very cool fun funny friendly folks, 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Amy and jabbath we're some of the first to welcome me here also, along with other sweet folks. It's not a coincidence theyre the first to meet you on here, theyre both very welcoming to all newcomers on here and make people feel comfortable, because i think you probably had no idea what to expect on here at first. You found what i did, very cool fun funny friendly folks, 

Dear @ashleyxyz ( they ask me why i l:heart: you ! ) , to know why? please  read the reply of her above me,dear ashleyxyz, remember once I told you, you read what is going on in my mind , well,  i totally agree with you ,and let be me add, there in their hearts a place to accommodate everyone, when I see them(jabbath & Amy) here I feel happy all the time,with them the CC became interesting and wonderful place ,certainly with respect for all here and what they all do,
 Really all of you  a good friends..:heart:

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, ooopel said:

Dear @ashleyxyz ( they ask me why i l:heart: you ! ) , to know why? please  read the reply of her above me,dear ashleyxyz, remember once I told you, you read what is going on in my mind , well,  i totally agree with you ,and let be me add, there in their hearts a place to accommodate everyone, when I see them(jabbath & Amy) here I feel happy all the time,with them the CC became interesting and wonderful place ,certainly with respect for all here and what they all do,
 Really all of you  a good friends..:heart:

Yes I have to agree CC is really a great place with all our friends in here. I would net come back here every day when all the nice and great people wouldn't be here. :heart: You ooopel always remind us not to forget these things which is great. Everybody in here adds a special piece to the whole CC experience :biggrin:

• Like 1