Maria & Grisha Part #2

20 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

while scanning the rooms to see if anything was happening (it wasn't) i saw grisha washing his hair at 11:17. the cam continually froze then jumped 4 seconds ahead a few times till it stayed frozen. after refreshing the page several times it continued to do the same thing over & over again. i'm just glad that it didn't act like that in an apt where something may actually happen. this place has got to go. i can't even stand checking it anymore.

I can't click this apartment because the cams are so bad with the skipping and freezing. It's worse than Jeka's apartment ever was.

I'm extremely disappointed. I was a big fan of Maria and Grisha at their old place and was really looking forward to this house going live. But it looks to me like their just shitting on all of us. It's not even the lack of sex. They just don't seem like the same people with the same friends they had before. I know Ivy spent the other night here, but even she didn't seem the same. Something has definitely changed with this couple and for the worse.

• Upvote 3

I'm extremely disappointed in Grisha & Maria's to say fuck the members and do things in the dark or hide, so I will not click on there names to see whats going on until people on CC start talking about the changes they have made

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, golfer06 said:

while scanning the rooms to see if anything was happening (it wasn't) i saw grisha washing his hair at 11:17. the cam continually froze then jumped 4 seconds ahead a few times till it stayed frozen. after refreshing the page several times it continued to do the same thing over & over again. i'm just glad that it didn't act like that in an apt where something may actually happen. this place has got to go. i can't even stand checking it anymore.

Feel just the same golfer.when the cam3 was half blocked by something i just didn't cared,the house it's so bad and the residents só week that it almost doesn't matter.Now regard the place to go away..the major problem it's the horrible residents,the house seems fine,would prefer them to leave and new residents to take their places,with no crap sex block Maid,neither drunk dude,just some nice active couple.

And now they use an little more the yard..BUT..big but..they put themselfs as far as possible of the dam cam..basicaly it's almost the same if the are in there or not..BE AUSE..they look like miniatures.They truly joking with VH users..just look how Grisha puted the blanket to sit far far as possible..fuc€ this.

• Upvote 1

Just now, ze81 said:

And now they use an little more the yard..BUT..big but..they put themselfs as far as possible of the dam cam..basicaly it's almost the same if the are in there or not..BE AUSE..they look like miniatures.They truly joking with VH users..just look how Grisha puted the blanket to sit far far as possible..fuc€ this.

Yes it really looks they do this on purpose

• Upvote 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Yes it really looks they do this on purpose

Really hope VH acts and sends out all this residents,if they care for their users that's what they must do.This people had time to change and improve and they did the opposite.Send This out put good ones on.