Maria & Grisha Part #2

38 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

WTF are they doing there? Must be the place most far away from the yard cam. They use the yard now but shitface viewers by going as far away from cams as possible.:angry:

Why not place the carpet for smoke there: 

WTF.JPG

Just what I tought,gess we have to start quitting this house,they should be near the cam but they don't cair,lets sit the fair as possible just to be near the food preparation thing.Also think VH already should had done something but nothing.Well let them continue this way,most Probrably won't last long.Its an no fun house with residents that aren't on cams a lot.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i gave them the weekend to show something. they haven't. bye.

Teya house start Also this way but that house had precisely that..Teya..now this house only interesting thing it's Maria and  she it's not as interisting or hot a teya.So myself not watching as much as I watched the other place till it got better.My point it's..nothing wort for keeping watching this house that it's Probrably the worst in VH.My wish it's that VH send this residents out and put better ones in this nice house.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They have gone too far for my taste now. I won't click on them any longer. Its much more interesting watching paint dry on a wall :dodgy:

scanning the timeline since they returned i have only found them having sex twice. they've been back for what a week & 1/2? and even if their parties were sometimes lame they haven't even had anything at all. wish we knew what happened. but soon it won't matter. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

scanning the timeline since they returned i have only found them having sex twice. they've been back for what a week & 1/2? and even if their parties were sometimes lame they haven't even had anything at all. wish we knew what happened. but soon it won't matter. 

Yes when there's no change I think they won't make it til next weekend

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes when there's no change I think they won't make it til next weekend

when is their payday? when their check has nothing but $000.00 on it i guess they'll realize what a mistake they've made.

• Upvote 4