Maria & Grisha Part #2

I really do not understand. We have not seen the boy in a long time. So what now prevents Mary from returning to her previous peak?

Remember that "crazy" guests and some fun (?) Came well after. Almost in its final. The entry point to this in principle was the arrival of Ivy.

Before, Maria and Grisha had our attention (and satisfaction) alone. In the bedroom, in the bathtub or even Maria alone for the cams.
What is the difficulty of working on this starting line again?

I agree that it's starting to get boring to see. But in the sense of being boring, but in seeing so many attempts to hit in the wrong directions.

Use our forum here and go back to the beginning.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

You don't miss a thing there.

It's really a pitiful place, so big and promising.
With several potential developmental potential points (empty guest room or even the bathtub it is now). Being wasted and "overlooked" for this location and purpose.
:sleepy:

35 minutes ago, thedbear said:

With several potential developmental potential points (empty guest room or even the bathtub it is now). Being wasted and "overlooked" for this location and purpose.

What's more crazy it's that VH said that..Grisha and Maria will move to a new house were their fun parties and wild guests would join them....till now seen nothing of that..the "parties" are beyound boring and the guests are as low qualitie as everything in this new house.Amazing that isn't anything good or positive.would love to say something nice..but there is nothinggg.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, thedbear said:

they can still save themselves. look at the change in silvia. but their time is almost up. there is no more patience for the buffoonery that is going on there.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

they can still save themselves. look at the change in silvia. but their time is almost up. there is no more patience for the buffoonery that is going on there.

And this is what I'm talking about. Maria and Grisha have conquered us or better they have reconquered us for that apartment being themselves. Just them and no parties or guests.
We had a problem here evident, that I really thought it was conditions of reversion that was the presence of the boy. We no longer see him for days.
What to expect more then? Turn over the month? Oh really?