Maria & Grisha Part #2

11 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

when is their payday? when their check has nothing but $000.00 on it i guess they'll realize what a mistake they've made.

Hehe,it's so true.they had an perfect working house with this same couple..they close it and about an month of "hard working project" they opened this thing...nothing good or positive till date in this place.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,it's so true.they had an perfect working house with this same couple..they close it and about an month of "hard working project" they opened this thing...nothing good or positive till date in this place.

staying offline would have been better as they would not have been trashed. now their reputation is down the drain & deservedly so.

• Upvote 2

@Voyeur House TV   You guys have to be kidding with this. Cams constantly freezing and skipping. Too few cameras. Tenants doing half of what they used to. Guests doing less. A room with a camera and no FURNITURE. A yard cam with Blurry people any time they move.  Constant use of disco lights.  Just start over because it's that bad.

Capture_2017_06_25_16_25_06_661.png

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

@Voyeur House TV   You guys have to be kidding with this. Cams constantly freezing and skipping. Too few cameras. Tenants doing half of what they used to. Guests doing less. A room with a camera and no FURNITURE. A yard cam with Blurry people any time they move.  Constant use of disco lights.  Just start over because it's that bad.

Capture_2017_06_25_16_25_06_661.png

Completely agree.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

staying offline would have been better as they would not have been trashed. now their reputation is down the drain & deservedly so.

Agree,but it's not only Grisha and Maria reputation that would had been preserved but also VH one..only say bad thing of them to close an perfect working house to open an terrible one.It changes would been for better then the wait would be acceptable but what's the point in this..iuksss.

29 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Capture_2017_06_25_16_25_06_661.png  0   208.85 kB

Is there a funeral somewhere?

47 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well as I said yesterday I collected all that shitty stuff from them and wrote it to support. They said management there will take care of it. So I really hope they will give them hell now.:biggrin:

Lets hope so.At least the drunk dude seems to be gone.But the rest still an mess.Things can change of course,but absoluty no signals of that right now.That sex block Maid it's another horrible ideia.just doesn't make sense.But it's about time for things to start improving,but to be fair i just cair little about this residents.They just seem not to cair and i fell the same about them.But the house it's nice and others residents could make this place an very fun place.

• Upvote 2

while scanning the rooms to see if anything was happening (it wasn't) i saw grisha washing his hair at 11:17. the cam continually froze then jumped 4 seconds ahead a few times till it stayed frozen. after refreshing the page several times it continued to do the same thing over & over again. i'm just glad that it didn't act like that in an apt where something may actually happen. this place has got to go. i can't even stand checking it anymore.

• Upvote 2