Maria & Grisha Part #2

11 minutes ago, Russ said:

I contacted support about the cam in the guest room that needs to be adjusted a little but nothing has been done

Cam in the bedroom is on that position there on purpose. To show better where they dress and undress. Hope with more cams the bed as a whole will be covered again.

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I do not fit into the established profile but I observe that I attended in condition on this "party" in some diverse moments.
I recognize, however, that generating a file for it is somewhat complicated since we did not have "anchors" for this purpose.

I just see that this was effectively the first step taken in a different direction from what we were already seeing here.

New people finally. Let's see what this will evolve.::)

for the sake of vh history a moment has been created of the gathering of july 4 at the pool with the new friends. sometime today it should appear in the archive.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

for the sake of vh history a moment has been created of the gathering of july 4 at the pool with the new friends. sometime today it should appear in the archive.

Hahaha! 4th of July ?  "Independence day " for Maria and Grisha? Oh really.
For if so, so be it,::)

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe 4th of July really was the kickstart they needed.

I don't believe in any true kickstart until i see a cam on the pool side, a upstairs hallway cam, and a cam in whatever rooms  ivy and the maid sleep and bathe in. The guest couple was nice but it's still way to easy to lose them

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Something positive here is worth highlighting. They did not even know about the cams. Completely indifferent to them.

They DID know about them; he handled the one at the foot of the bed) briefly and was told NOT to do so by Maria (who happened to be in the room when they were preparing for bed) sharply. He obviously got the message.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

They DID know about them; he handled the one at the foot of the bed) briefly and was told NOT to do so by Maria (who happened to be in the room when they were preparing for bed) sharply. He obviously got the message.

The translation went wrong for a change.

What I wanted to say was that they did not feel uncomfortable with the cams. They made no attempt to hide from her.
This point you observe I watched on line, as I wanted to see if they would do something in bed when they retired.

• Upvote 2

Fuc€...seem all returned to old horrible state...the same guest,maid and grisha in living room just watching tv..then maid will go to bed late night and nothing..guest to her place or hidding bedroom and that's it.Seems the couple guest were just an one thing time and the usual is this.....nothing.