Maria & Grisha Part #2

Good night Amy and Good Morning all, that was EPIC last night in Guestroom 2  but reading back I do not think she is a sister of Maria's' the eyes and nose are far too different from Maria's for them to be siblings. I suspect we all hope they visit more often. It was both sensual and sexual, loving and climactic for them both; she started sexily with her strip and rubbing/touching all over and he ensured she came (probably more than once by noise and appearance - we cannot see in NV whether her upper chest and neck coloured up or not) but the sound, and her actions, convinces me that she came more than once. A really good night for them and for us.

• Upvote 5

37 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

Good night Amy and Good Morning all, that was EPIC last night in Guestroom 2  but reading back I do not think she is a sister of Maria's' the eyes and nose are far too different from Maria's for them to be siblings. I suspect we all hope they visit more often.

She certainly is not Maria's sister.

I do not agree about the epic. Yes, she's not bad. Positive. It's hot.

But in other apartments this happens regularly. Look Teya&Stan, SJPA, KPLP, SJ, EL.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, groomy said:

But in other apartments this happens regularly. Look Teya&Stan, SJPA, KPLP, SJ, EL.

You know if they are gonna join?

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Agree it's was nice but not epic,and indeed this type of hot moments happens a lot in the other houses,gess because almost nothing happens in this house this type of "normal" things,an couple to have nice sex in bedroom,become almost an amazing event.That shouldn't happen because this things should happen regularly in VH places.But the house seems to be improving,just baby steps but seems some changes were made(good ones)for exemple Maria it's a lot more nude around the house,the maid it's a lot less in the house.Lets see what happens next days and weeks.But an major improvement would be for exempl to send maid out for good and to put And nice couple her bedroom instead.

• Upvote 2

I just finished watching the lovemaking of the guests again from last night, and i must say it was one of the hottest sexiest romantic ive seen on here. I love how his dick was rock hard before she barely laid a finger on it,  and how they slowly built up their passion with all the touching and kissing and the oral they gave each other. Her expressions of pleasure, The way they looked at each other,and i loved near the end when she was on top, she moved ever so slowly to keep him right there, but not enough to make him cum, and then a nice load to finish. Spectacular! Thx golfer, you made my evening, and my morning!!

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, jeryboy said:

Look Like Baby Birds             (SPAM Link Removed)

71b51fe1292ccc7ca9bd19e23944c5be.gif                   You Can Shove Your Baby Birds Up Your German Ass.  Good-Bye!

44 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I just finished watching the lovemaking of the guests again from last night, and i must say it was one of the hottest sexiest romantic ive seen on here. I love how his dick was rock hard before she barely laid a finger on it,  and how they slowly built up their passion with all the touching and kissing and the oral they gave each other. Her expressions of pleasure, The way they looked at each other,and i loved near the end when she was on top, she moved ever so slowly to keep him right there, but not enough to make him cum, and then a nice load to finish. Spectacular! Thx golfer, you made my evening, and my morning!!

any video to the night sexpls