Maria & Grisha Part #2

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Just for registration. And just in my personal opinion.
The strobe lights are not negatively impacting (so far) the cams up there. Just cam 7 is a bit dark, but at 6 and 8 ok.::)

Nope they irritate the cam with their movements and cause the bad quality as cams try to focus on this lights. They are told to not use them anymore. Why cant they follow the rules. Sorry this makes me angry :dodgy: 

I think maybe they are just doing a photo shoot.  You know how Maria likes to think she's the expert.  In any event, I sent a ticket in on the strobes and the re-positioning of the cams...

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, TMR1 said:

too late.... i did acid 3 times in my life, and it's the reason  i'm  the strapping old fart i am today! 

I probably did it 25 times. That's probably why I'm crazy Amy3. I don't do any drugs anymore though.

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nope they irritate the cam with their movements and cause the bad quality. 

But where is the poor quality? I'm seeing with the limitations that would be expected with low lights normally .. As I said, apeans to cam 7 is partially compromised.
Taking away the effect now would compromise the intended goal.

But where is the poor quality? I'm seeing with the limitations that would be expected with low lights normally .. As I said, apeans to cam 7 is partially compromised.
Taking effect now would be to undermine the intended objective

We do not know what it will be, so let's see, support and then if appropriate guide a more efficient correction.

Effects without anything justifying I agree, but will not be the case li from what we see.
Give credit so. I'm giving mine.

So, this is new guys! They intentionally moved the cams in order to produce a cam show. It IS happening exactly as I predicted it would. Welcome to the future of VH my friends. Hope you like it.

• Upvote 2