Maria & Grisha Part #2

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, of course you are right. There will be many more sessions to enjoy and critique. I'm a lot more laid back then I sound in my comments. :angel:

Excuse me all! But I see from the side that they did something significant for their official debut on the project. He intended to make us present here with them and they did not simply run into the bedroom and a bed and began to fuck, as we have seen the other apartments before.
This for me (being invited to enjoy) is of significant importance to me.

They start to my view with the right foot and scoring point on my scoreboard.

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Excuse me all! But I see from the side that they did something significant for their official debut on the project. He intended to make us present here with them and they did not simply run into the bedroom and a bed and began to fuck, as we have seen the other apartments before.
This for me (being invited to enjoy) is of significant importance to me.

They start to my view with the right foot and scoring point on my scoreboard.

Yes, I'm not complaining, but it's new and not typical of what is normally considered as voyeurism. This is the first time that a couple has intentionally moved the cams to produce a sex show. They are not interacting with us, so that line has not been crossed.

1 minute ago, DaMutt11 said:

Anyone want to wager that after this 'encore presentation', that that room will no longer be 'free' ?

I didn't even know this view was free. Yes, it'll be cut off I'm sure.