Rose, Layla & Eric

From what I have seen there have been numerous times when Silvia seems to always perk up and give special attention to Artur--apparently she was thinking about him here while josh was out of room

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-05 08.55.00.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-05 08.53.34.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-05 08.42.38.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-05 08.42.52.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-05 09.11.14.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-05 09.56.23.png

• Upvote 2

Stunning Silvia and Josh! Incredible views! I did not know that camera choose! But as always someone knocking on your door to annoy them. It has not imported them much, they have continued fucking.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Gudari said:

Stunning Silvia and Josh! Incredible views! I did not know that camera choose! But as always someone knocking on your door to annoy them. It has not imported them much, they have continued fucking.

I bet it was Eric again :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Yes too bad all girls only get naked in their private areas and shower

too bad there is no living room like the layla jess apt. i was looking forward to layla & silvia in their birthday suits.

• Upvote 1

Silvia with clothes is kinda strange. I always switched to Silvia's, when I got bored, because I knew she's on the couch, most likely naked.

Now, I don't even know where she is, most of the time. That's a serious change for me!

Don't get me wrong, it's nice to see her interact with others and all, but I miss that.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Unsichtbarer said:

Silvia with clothes is kinda strange. I always switched to Silvia's, when I got bored, because I knew she's on the couch, most likely naked.

Now, I don't even know where she is, most of the time. That's a serious change for me!

Don't get me wrong, it's nice to see her interact with others and all, but I miss that.

Yes I think we must live now with that new situation...:sad:

• Upvote 1