Rose, Layla & Eric

6 minutes ago, ugjrk1 said:

hey I lost track following the posts, just wondering if layla and eric ever swung with their roommates? 

Yes, barely. Eric fingered Jess, but be was too drunk to do anything. Layla tried and tried and tried to get it up but failed.

Also, Eric grouped Lina, who was passed out. He also laid naked on top of Alex.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

So, it's either going to be Rose and Artur or Silvia and Josh going home. I'll pick SJ to go home.

No one should be going home after today. Layla and Silvia had a big day. They were drinking before noon. The rest are now having a good night. They all deserve to stay

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Gudari said:
My membership is over, right now! Good gentlemen, has been a great pleasure! enjoy VH that are really worth! See you soon and I hope to tell me the news when you return! A big greeting to all!

Take care and good luck  

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Gudari said:
My membership is over, right now! Good gentlemen, has been a great pleasure! enjoy VH that are really worth! See you soon and I hope to tell me the news when you return! A big greeting to all!

Take care of yourself, buddy.

• Upvote 1

There is such a simple strategy to survive on VHTV. Obviously no one is paying to see what people do "around the house" on here if there's no sex involved. Peoples regular lives at home are boring. And also obviously just having sex 4 times a day does'nt work either as S and J, who were on fire, are now dead to most people. So the winning strategy is guests. Guests that the tenents intermingle with sexually, or that come over and fuck for the cameras themselves. . As loathsome as Alex is, Anna  and Alex are very succesfull at this, so is Layne, and Jeka. Veiwers want to "get some strange" as you guys would call it. There will never be anyone that survives long term otherwise.

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hay una estrategia sencilla para sobrevivir en VHTV. Obviamente, nadie está pagando para ver lo que se hace "en la casa" aquí si no hay sexo involucrado. Vida de las personas regulares en el hogar son aburridos. Y también, obviamente, sólo tener relaciones sexuales 4 veces al día de trabajo, ya sea como Does'nt S y J, que estaban en llamas, ahora están muertos para la mayoría de la gente. Por lo que la estrategia ganadora es huéspedes. Los huéspedes que los tenents se entremezclan con sexualmente, o que vienen una y polvo para el propias cámaras. . Como repugnante como es Alex, Anna y Alex son muy exitoso en este, por lo que es Layne, y Jeka. Veiwers quieren "obtener alguna extraña", como ustedes lo llamarían. Nunca habrá nadie que sobrevive a largo plazo de lo contrario.

Very, very agree with you Ash!