Outdoor Pool

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Can I ask you 2 serious questions?

Do you think the comments here have a negative impact on the performers  behavior? Are potential performers expressing fear of the comments on CC as a reason not to join?

Yes. If everything is broadcast here, they will just stop talking. Rather, talk about butterflies, cats and weather. They show - yes. But conversations are still private. They proceed from the fact that they are not looking know russian language. If this changes - I wrote above what happen.

If it's about project or explanation of the situation. I will translate easily. For example, they are now writing a plan for week. That parties do not overlap each other. They plan a big party in the yard (idea appeared yesterday).

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

That really helps people like me out whole lot and I totally get what you are saying.

My question is this though. Do they talk about CC much? Are they worried about what we may say about them? Do our comments negatively affect their behavior? So potential tenants fear us?

Good question Amy :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

That really helps people like me out whole lot and I totally get what you are saying.

My question is this though. Do they talk about CC much? Are they worried about what we may say about them? Do our comments negatively affect their behavior? So potential tenants fear us?

1) I can not answer the question unequivocally. This is individual. Some couples do not know about the forum. Some here communicate.

2) Yes. For example, Layne said Teya less open conversations to the camera. In these apartments - before they opened the third house, they were told that someone translates. They immediately became much less at the camera talking.

3) Looking who. Individually. Many do not enter the forum, even if they know about it.

4) This is not good. No one likes - if his family or his life situation is discussed behind his back.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It's a double edged sword. If a person like Groomy tells us their baggage, then they might clam up, but by the same token if we remain clueless then we will only speculate and come to conclusions that may be worse then what the truth really is. Imagine that! Take Sara as an example. The reasons for her disappearance may be completely benign, but we have gone to extremes to explain it. Perhaps the truth is better then the rumor mongering that goes on here.

The second double edged sword is this. If they are negatively impacted by out comments then perhaps we should refrain from speaking so much; however, if we don't comment, then the interest and exposure of this site will drastically drop. Imagine of the top 5 posters suddenly quit. Perhaps I'm just being naive to think that we played a role in the success of VH, but I do think that if it hadn't been for us CC members, the site would be considerably smaller. I wished I knew the truth of it.

I fully agree Amy this forum must be quite important for VH. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

16 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It's a double edged sword. If a person like Groomy tells us their baggage, then they might clam up, but by the same token if we remain clueless then we will only speculate and come to conclusions that may be worse then what the truth really is. Imagine that! Take Sara as an example. The reasons for her disappearance may be completely benign, but we have gone to extremes to explain it. Perhaps the truth is better then the rumor mongering that goes on here.

The second double edged sword is this. If they are negatively impacted by out comments then perhaps we should refrain from speaking so much; however, if we don't comment, then the interest and exposure of this site will drastically drop. Imagine of the top 5 posters suddenly quit. Perhaps I'm just being naive to think that we played a role in the success of VH, but I do think that if it hadn't been for us CC members, the site would be considerably smaller. I wished I knew the truth of it.

the site would be viewed much less if not for the forum comments. many times, & i'm sure this is true for many of us, someone will post "dana & rex visiting anna" & that will send people to that apt. also the comments which praise & criticize resulting in more interesting happenings i'm sure that increases viewership. it has to be a big plus !

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

In case you haven't noticed, the comments directed at me saying that I'm essentially ruining the site because of my comments here and also my support contacts regarding Ashley, is really bugging me. Congrats haters, you got under my skin.

they know who they are & they need to contribute more inteligent points to the conversation. that's why the rest of us are glad that you are here. we need individuals with solid opinions. not a bunch of sheep.

• Upvote 5

51 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

In case you haven't noticed, the comments directed at me saying that I'm essentially ruining the site because of my comments here and also my support contacts regarding Ashley, is really bugging me. Congrats haters, you got under my skin.

You dont ruin anything Amy.:heart: Btw James likes your idea about the wifi cams 

• Upvote 2