Outdoor Pool

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Again, it's not about them fucking everyone. But the interest of watching them flirt with each other and hook up with each other and having to deal with new people for the first time is what it's all about. I don't care if they fuck. Some will and some won't. Couples will form and break up and have more inclined to get with new people. It won't always be so static and formulated like it is now.

It's all about the variety and interaction. I second that.

One of the problems with this place is the lack of parties, with friends coming over e.g Eric and Layla had friends over quite a few times in both previous apartments, but I haven't seen them here. Having the same parties with the same people gets boring really fast.

Also the idea of being nude all the time sounds good, after the first couple of hours it's meh. Why not try instead of playing poker nude try playing strip poker for a change.

1 hour ago, Just In said:

One of the problems with this place is the lack of parties, with friends coming over e.g Eric and Layla had friends over quite a few times in both previous apartments, but I haven't seen them here. Having the same parties with the same people gets boring really fast.

That has always been an issue with a number of tenants, and not just here on this site. Some people are almost like hermits in that they have no social life or any interaction with people other than with themselves. Even if they want to stay in a committed monogamous relationship, that can be acceptable if they at least had friends come to visit. Maybe the friend of one couple and the friend of another couple might hit it off. That can be something interesting. 

The last time they had any sort of social gathering involving new people it didn't turn out so well, but that shouldn't be a deterrent for having future parties with outside guests.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

A little extreme saying 2 or 3 times but I get what you mean.

If you could see my video collection, it's only one or two vids per couple. The only exception is Sara and Jeka. I think I have about 5 or 6 with them. And some couples are so lame as a whole I don't even bother with a single video of them.

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Good morning Nack! New girls in Casahot. James and Chloe had 2 rounds of hot mole sex. Misty got an gigantic teddy bear and she bated a few times. None with the bear. Not much else going on.

::)..Thank You.Now I can work in peace.

:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Today hottest day so far at the compound. (34 degrees) Wonder if we will see some naked hot pool action...

Lena and Peter left for the whole day - for birthday their relatives. Therefore, only Rose, Katie and Layla.

100097.jpg

• Upvote 4