Outdoor Pool

For me I quite liked Eric and Layla in the apartment they had at the beginning of the year and wasn't really impressed with the compound and how it's set up, but after the other day I don't care if they close the place now as I just skip them.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Give the owner.

Rent for that house is not renewed. He is the most expensive of the three.

Thanks for information. But when there will move in sb. else who is not in the project the whole idea of the compound will be ruined.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

An own place would have been the right thing for them...

i think that they would have come around once they saw the others especially rose. imo they should have gotten a little more time.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, groomy said:

Give the owner.

Rent for that house is not renewed. He is the most expensive of the three.

so if the owner moves in someone not connected to the project the outdoor nudity will likely end. is that true?

• Upvote 2

Just now, golfer06 said:

so if the owner moves in someone not connected to the project the outdoor nudity will likely end. is that true?

Yes thats what I wonder too:

It just does not make sense to me giving up realm1 because of the rent. If the curator moves in normal people the whole idea of the compound is dead. If he leaves it empty he wont get any money for it. So why should he do this? @groomy any information on this?

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

I dont know.

There's a separate exit from that house - not adjacent to the pool. However, windows watching to the pool.

Here wrote (on the forum) - tired of nudity.

I'm not sure - that the owner will be able to quickly find new tenants. But if they find it. I think nudism will stop.

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes thats what I wonder too:

It just does not make sense to me giving up realm1 because of the rent. If the curator moves in normal people the whole idea of the compound is dead. If he leaves it empty he wont get any money for it. So why should he do this? @groomy any information on this?

Question of money. They will work at loss with that house. It really costs a lot. On conversations - a little less than two other houses together.

• Upvote 3

I dont know.

There's a separate exit from that house - not adjacent to the pool. However, windows watching to the pool.

Here wrote - tired of nudity.

I'm not sure - that the owner will be able to quickly find new tenants. But if they find it. I think nudism will stop.

Question of money. They will work at loss with that house. It really costs a lot. On conversations - a little less than two other houses together.

thanks as allways grroomy. please keep us up to date on what you can.

• Upvote 1

I dont know.

Here wrote - tired of nudity.

Again not good news. But thanks