Outdoor Pool

38 minutes ago, ze81 said:

This pool "house" have so little coments and movement..I would take of all this cams and put them in others houses that need them.

Nah... take all the cams from Voyeur Villa and dump them in the pool..!!!!:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

I like this compound or camp idea. Get 5 to 8 couples relaxing, partying and having a good time and see what happens. Something has happened for sure but probably not in the way hoped for. At the moment there are 3 ½ couples there and we have seen how everything slows down and gets less interesting when people are missing. Maybe it is difficult to get people to participate in this project and that the reason for bringing in the existing couples. Whatever reason, I think it is crucial to get more people in ASAP for this project to survive. Amy’s idea of bringing in hot and free thinking singles might be the best way forward from here.

PS. For me Arthur is a part of the problem and when he enters I leave.      

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, Refur said:

I think it is crucial to get more people in ASAP for this project to survive. Amy’s idea of bringing in hot and free thinking singles might be the best way forward from here.

Consent to ideas Amy there is in city but they require 100-150 dollars per hour with shooting:blush:.

I'm more than sure - if there are sex-maniacs who will agree on VH conditions, they will immediately give an apartment. I will remind you in forty days - come 3 couples and two girlfriends. Couple and girlfriends refused. Two couples stayed for several days and left (it's good - they were boring and lazy). And they do not invite lazy and boring people. Because there are no others.

• Upvote 3

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 0:42 PM, golfer06 said:

they know who they are & they need to contribute more inteligent points to the conversation. that's why the rest of us are glad that you are here. we need individuals with solid opinions. not a bunch of sheep.

"In case you haven't noticed, the comments directed at me saying that I'm essentially ruining the site because of my comments here and also my support contacts regarding Ashley, is really bugging me. Congrats haters, you got under my skin. "

Haha  --you mean there are other people beside me who don't like amy--I have her on ignore so I missed these comments -- what are "support contacts regarding Ashley ?"

I 'm sure their are not any body out there saying anything positive about VH-TV  especially about compound, The three couples that have been kicked out of the compound would be more then welcome to live in any of the other house's 

On 7/12/2017 at 0:33 PM, Amy3 said:

The way I figure it, if VH had a problem with me damaging their site, they've had plenty of opportunities to flat out ban me, yet they haven't and while they may not love me as much as before, I think they at least see some value in letting me stay around.

I'm pretty sure you manage to piss off VH at times, butThey will never ban you, They know you bring a unique perspective to all the goings on here, that we all appreciate. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, groomy said:

Consent to ideas Amy there is in city but they require 100-150 dollars per hour with shooting:blush:.

I'm more than sure - if there are sex-maniacs who will agree on VH conditions, they will immediately give an apartment. I will remind you in forty days - come 3 couples and two girlfriends. Couple and girlfriends refused. Two couples stayed for several days and left (it's good - they were boring and lazy). And they do not invite lazy and boring people. Because there are no others.

Yeah yeah, we need more sex maniacs on here! 

• Upvote 3