Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

On 3/5/2017 at 11:49 PM, tripod2 said:

They are in Italy, and no, it does not look like an Irish flag. That is red, not orange.

I am sure it is an Italian flag but always looked at least as orange as red to me.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, tripod2 said:

I agree with you on this, I don't think it's her sister either. There was an older girl there a month or so back that was definitely her sister. Same facial expressions and same "O face" when having sex.

Masha;s sister is the cute blonde ... this girl I think is just a friend.

Masha lies with a naked lower body wide-legged on the bed. Sascha is beside her - and does nothing.

This has been happening for three days now.

Is it forbidden by the doctor that he licks her to orgasm?

Or does he do nothing if he can not fuck hard?

6 hours ago, wathou said:

Is it me or masha receive a breast augmentation ? it's at least two days that she walk around with her shirt & change it in the no cam bathroom ?

Either they went way up in size and there is just a lot of discomfort from the skin having to be stretched so far, or whoever did the work possibly botched it up.  One way or the other it is very uncommon the way she has been acting after the procedure.   I know of two different girls that have had breast augmentation and both of them were back to work in less than a week.

• Upvote 1

anybody have a pic ? I don't see her that much lately, and she is not around now.....I heard her sing once ,in English, AMAZING  what a beautiful voice, this Lady has many talents (I know let the jokes fly) art, singing and others (non-sexual). I don't no how to take him, I bet he is a great guy, just a little weird to me, but then I'm weird ,so we're even lol

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Either they went way up in size and there is just a lot of discomfort from the skin having to be stretched so far, or whoever did the work possibly botched it up.  One way or the other it is very uncommon the way she has been acting after the procedure.   I know of two different girls that have had breast augmentation and both of them were back to work in less than a week.

The procedure doesn't appear to work for everyone..  They should be grateful for what they have been given and leave the rest to Mother Nature.  There are some that play with Mother Nature and they get burned.

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The procedure doesn't appear to work for everyone..  They should be grateful for what they have been given and leave the rest to Mother Nature.  There are some that play with Mother Nature and they get burned.

I couldn't agree more!

• Upvote 2

Guest Guest
18 hours ago, wathou said:

Is it me , or whatever he wants to get a breast augmentation? It 's at least two days walking around with it and change her shirt in the bathroom does not cam?

this a breast Will be fortunate tk
When he returns in April:biggrin::biggrin: