Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

For the third consecutive day and practically the same time and period of duration M & S apartment goes to "maintenance".:dodgy:

In reference to their behavior to the last days it induces that something is happening and consequently outside the cams. Maybe some kind of more "web conference". Or not?::)

As for a possible return of the TK couple also based on the references, I believe not too far from this happening
And if it does this time, we may have something more "dynamic" there. If I can make myself understood.:biggrin:

On 2017-5-17 at 4:52 PM, thedbear said:

For the third consecutive day and practically the same time and period of duration M & S apartment goes to "maintenance".:dodgy:

In reference to their behavior to the last days it induces that something is happening and consequently outside the cams. Maybe some kind of more "web conference". Or not?::)

As for a possible return of the TK couple also based on the references, I believe not too far from this happening
And if it does this time, we may have something more "dynamic" there. If I can make myself understood.:biggrin:

Will I win the lottery if I win?
:biggrin:

6 hours ago, bhai123 said:

guys tk is here , lets c how this trip will pan out , enjoy

I hope Masha and Sasha relationship can survive this visit. I not sure it will, we might see some action this week but lose in the long run JMO.

• Upvote 1