Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

Your morality and preaching is not compatible with any of these sites.  If it bothers you so much, then please, reflect on your purpose for watching.  

Max, maybe it's your morality isn't compatible with RLC. Every couple who has cheated on RLC has either been ask to leave is has left on their own. All of them have left RLC within a week after getting caught. The only exception has been Masha. It is my opinion that M&S days are numbered in RLC. Masha needs to get her head out of her ass and TK dick out of mouth and pussy. She needs to do this before Sasha realizes how selfish she really is. Other wise this apartment is soon to be history. JMO

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

oh I can see others having a opinion but if they put down my opinion which I based on what I saw for their opinion witch was based on lust for some girl they will never meet I kinda lose all respect for said opinion just saying

We are on the same track Emmett!

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

We are on the same track Emmett!

hey I see we got the feed closed over on the barca apts funny if you speak the truth you get censored to quote jack Nicholson you cant handle the truth lol

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bean1111 said:

Max, maybe it's your morality isn't compatible with RLC. Every couple who has cheated on RLC has either been ask to leave is has left on their own. All of them have left RLC within a week after getting caught. The only exception has been Masha. It is my opinion that M&S days are numbered in RLC. Masha needs to get her head out of her ass and TK dick out of mouth and pussy. She needs to do this before Sasha realizes how selfish she really is. Other wise this apartment is soon to be history. JMO

Is that true bean? They throw out cheaters?  I'm pretty new I hadn't heard that.

25 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Is that true bean? They throw out cheaters?  I'm pretty new I hadn't heard that.

I doubt they have any policy about it. I think apartments closing after on-camera cheating (and I can only think of one example of that happening but maybe I'm forgetting some) is the result of the couple breaking up, not RLC enforcing some sort of morality clause. Most relationships are pretty much over when they get to the point where one party is willing to cheat on the other in an apartment filled with cameras.

3 minutes ago, timber said:

I doubt they have any policy about it. I think apartments closing after on-camera cheating (and I can only think of one example of that happening but maybe I'm forgetting some) is the result of the couple breaking up, not RLC enforcing some sort of morality clause. Most relationships are pretty much over when they get to the point where one party is willing to cheat on the other in an apartment filled with cameras.

Timber I would agree with you here as I know of 5 maybe 6 if you go back to the very beginning of RLC different times over the years that one spouse has cheated on the other spouse on camera, and it usually leads to the demise of the couple and hence their exiting RLC as well. I can actually only think of one that sustained it and that was Lora and Max, they left because Lora was pregnant and ready to have the child.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Timber I would agree with you here as I know of 5 maybe 6 if you go back to the very beginning of RLC different times over the years that one spouse has cheated on the other spouse on camera, and it usually leads to the demise of the couple and hence their exiting RLC as well. I can actually only think of one that sustained it and that was Lora and Max, they left because Lora was pregnant and ready to have the child.

This was one of the first times that I was truly upset with what I saw on RLC,,,Lora was such a sweet woman and wife to Max,,but it did not matter,,he brought a woman home and slept in their bed,,while she was away,,,that was very hard to watch unfolding right in front of your eyes,,,now those were the "real life days":angel:

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

No, they don't.

Name one that lasted after cheating, I been a member if RLC for many years almost since it started. There are currently zero members now other than Masha and Sasha that have cheated. To many of you only see what you want, I agree many left due to breaking up, I said "either been ask to leave is has left on their own".  Same people trying defend Masha in her inappropriate behavior. I really think people like to watch people screw up their lives. JMO

7 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

Name one that lasted after cheating, I been a member if RLC for many years almost since it started. There are currently zero members now other than Masha and Sasha that have cheated. To many of you only see what you want, I agree many left due to breaking up, I said "either been ask to leave is has left on their own".  Same people trying defend Masha in her inappropriate behavior. I really think people like to watch people screw up their lives. JMO

Before you get on your soap box and preach whatever it is you want to preach, I was responding the idea that RLC asks people to leave because they cheat. If you believe that then your're just flat out wrong. If you really were a member for years since the beginning you would know that. And you still wanting to bring Masha's name into this? No one is even talking about her right now.

30 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Before you get on your soap box and preach whatever it is you want to preach, I was responding the idea that RLC asks people to leave because they cheat. If you believe that then your're just flat out wrong. If you really were a member for years since the beginning you would know that. And you still wanting to bring Masha's name into this? No one is even talking about her right now.

Hey Misc what is the topic of this section, who have we been talking about. I help you Masha & Sasha (October 13,2015.) This whole discussion has been about Masha. If you don't like my opinion its real easy just ignore me like most people do you.

• Upvote 1