Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes Dean was the one who at least tried to end her hiding. Blanca for sure is not

At least, with Dean out of it he's free again for a partnership with Terry there.
And for other adventures with Anna and Alex.
If we still have it.

45 minutes ago, nounou said:

The best part is when she put on her t-shirt

ย 

57 minutes ago, Russ said:

I'm sure this is not why people became members so they could see this ย :dodgy: ย 

bandicam 2017-07-08 07-18-00-891.jpg

bandicam 2017-07-08 07-18-11-524.jpg

By all the holy names I can think of here.

As someone can do this above and then this in the file ???????.

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm6/cam110/hide-i-cleanup-after-undercover-sex-july-8
It's worse . Go back to doing this later on back the cams in the room.
Anna, are you really aware that this is actually happening outside your eyes ????
Does it really approve? !!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Well even if anna has never told Ashley the rules than VH should make contact directly with Ashley --If she knew and just flagrantly disobeyed them anna should be made to evict her immediately--If they determine Ashley had no idea what was expected of her then anna should be dumped for flagrantly violating the rules---I thought all the participants had to sign contracts

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Unsichtbarer said:

I'm a patient man. I was willing to give her time to adjust. I don't care if she walks backwards, forwards or even sidewards out of the shower.

But that hiding bs during sex is killing my last nerve!

1-finger-2-words-womens-tee-shirt.jpg ย 0 ย ย 128.17 kB

Uh when our Unsy who is always the voice of reason (fortunately) is losing it it must be really badย :sad:

• Upvote 4