Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

16 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You have to understand that I joined VH after the first orgy. Prior to that I had quit CC and all of these sites for over a week. It was the sex parties that brought me back.

Not soon enough!!

• Upvote 1

Well we should be so fair give her time pack her things, get everything settled she needs and then leave. Me personally dont hate her as a person. I hope she will make it in her life. But she for sure was totally wrong on VH. Bye Ashley 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, waldi said:

the reason that all those people don't want to come back is viewers. They simply afraid, that whatever they do, you guys will complain. Easy my friend.
I'd say keep calm and watch!

Peoplein the sex parties aren't coming back because of veiwers complaints? No one is complaining about the sex parties, I can't imagine if i was having wild sex parties at my place, wish wish, i'd stop having wild sex, and getting it from all angles because a few people might complain they didn't like it, which they aren't

• Upvote 1

This is why it is a terrible idea to bring in tenants whose main purpose for being here is some form of desperation. They make the worst tenants because on the inside they don't want to be here. The managers have to find people who are exhibitionists who want to be here for the fun of it. Money and shelter have to be the second priority, not the first.

• Upvote 4

15 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Peoplein the sex parties aren't coming back because of veiwers complaints? No one is complaining about the sex parties, I can't imagine if i was having wild sex parties at my place, wish wish, i'd stop having wild sex, and getting it from all angles because a few people might complain they didn't like it, which they aren't

Don't make me laugh please, You're another person who always were against most of the guests in A/A apartment, especially Dana's boyfriend, who has occurred as one of the best fucker of all time.

6 minutes ago, waldi said:

Don't make me laugh please, You're another person who always were against most of the guests in A/A apartment, especially Dana's boyfriend, who has occurred as one of the best fucker of all time.

Rex doesn't even make the list as the best "fucker" of all time. I believe one time She spent 2 hours  doing anything and everything in bed to get his dick hard, and it never did. That doesn't qualify as the best fucker of all time. He does however make the top of the list as best "mother fucker" of all time however.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, waldi said:

the reason that all those people don't want to come back is viewers. They simply afraid, that whatever they do, you guys will complain. Easy my friend.
I'd say keep calm and watch!

This is a forum designed for the purpose of discussing these sites. The sites and tenants should expect no mercy from anonymous CC members. It's my prerogative to point out flaws where I see them even if others disagree. I'm not forcing anyone here to listen to me. And if I have any influence over things it's only because many others agree with me and I can focus that energy in a direction. Perhaps these sites would be better if CC didn't exist, but I could just as easily make an argument that they would be much worse.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Rex doesn't even make the list as the best "fucker" of all time. I believe one time She spent 2 hours  doing anything and everything in bed to get his dick hard, and it never did. That doesn't qualify as the best fucker of all time. He does however make the top of the list as best "mother fucker" of all time however.

"motherfucker", I like that

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha! Yes, getting a 2 hour floppy dick blowjob, while beaten your girl about the head, doesn't sound like greatness to me either.

• Upvote 2