Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

Good news! Some equipment already delivered. Perhaps tomorrow or monday Misty will move to a new apartment.:shy: But this does not mean that tomorrow or Monday there will be new apt online. 3-5 days will configure all I think.

Β 

10000037.jpg

10000035.jpg

10000036.jpg

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Good news! Some equipment already delivered. Perhaps tomorrow or monday Misty will move to a new apartment.:shy: But this does not mean that tomorrow or Monday there will be new apt online. 3-5 days will configure all I think.

Β 

10000037.jpg Β 0 Β Β 511.66 kB

10000035.jpg Β 0 Β Β 447.23 kB

10000036.jpg Β 0 Β Β 364.8 kB

Thanks for the good news. Do you know what appartement they have chosen?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, groomy said:

I do not know. They kind of chose several two-room apartments. By size +/- like in A&A.

Two rooms! Two bedrooms. This really sounds good here.
Could it be composed with Lisa? Or C & J?

But the question would be ... will they work in the standard A & A // profile?
With Misty, without a doubt ... but with .... and with ... or maybe why not also with ...

Survive to see (and if possible do not be disappointed once more).
No more mistakes there.
Leave now to just get it right.
Β 

3 hours ago, groomy said:

Β 

10000037.jpg

10000035.jpg

10000036.jpg

Just an idea of mine (and crazy I admit), but why not open this new apartment in A & A management with a party having just A & A present in it. .
In style, if .... do not join to compose with Misty (or if it is precisely these), as a presentation or rather a resubmission in the Phoenix style.

It would be like a baptism and a forward push with the right foot.

This is so impossible and improbable, like this?
Β 

Don't liking this new "vibe" of VH of opening new houses with residents we already seen,one of the good things regard this cam sites it's the exciting moment an new house opens with NEW people.Basicaly VH it's taking of one of the nicest things..the surprise and excitement of something new.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, waldi said:

I hope she will never come back

She is already in project. Today they are making money for an apartment. And yes - VH (or AA I'm not sure) well done. They gave her not only cost an apartment, but also cash advance.

Anna gets respect from me. I not heard how other managers help at the start. But Anna is very good in this matter. She prepares Misty just like Mom or best friend..

1000079.jpg

• Upvote 5