Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Hard words Amy. I am not ashamed because only I have another opinion. You know me if it was true rape and violence I would be the first one to say sth against it.

Jabbath, I see which country you are from.  My wife was stationed over there as an MP, I asked her what the laws were governing CSC.  I think perhaps you might want to look at the laws in your country and see what the "elements" of the varying degrees of CSC are.  You might look at this a little different.  I think these people are either in Russia or the Ukraine.  I know the laws in those countries are far different than the States.  I have been told there is not even any laws on the books relative to battery of one's wife.  Most likely not much can be done there;  but I can voice my displeasure here and pray for the day someone stomps his bitch ass into the ground on cam.  Dam!  I'd pay for a 6-month subscription to see that!

• Like 1

amy3's analysis of the situation is the best one yet. what difference does it make whether or not legal rape took place? disgusting, inappropriate, anti-feminine behavior was treated as the norm. this idiot's actions should get his ass kicked out of there. we don't need to see this, whatever label you want to put on it.

good for you amy3 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well that sounda to me she does not think of rape and violence

Yo jabbath, don't take what i say out of context, and why don't you tell me what you think i meant, instead of trying to convince Amy?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

That is really vile and if Candy is able to remember this happened, and wants to have sex with him when she wakes up, she has little self esteem, and Dean really is an f;n pig, i never liked him

Yes, Dean went over and stuck his face in her ass while she was asleep. Pulled down her panties and stretches out her asshole. Then he got Drew and Alex to come over and look at her gaping asshole. Seriously Jabbath!

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yo jabbath, don't take what i say out of context, and why don't you tell me what you think i meant, instead of trying to convince Amy?

Sorry Ash. Was not my intention. I guess there is one side here who thinks it was rape. And one side including me thinking it was stupid but not rape.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry Ash. Was not my intention. I guess there is one side here who thinks it was rape. And one side including me thinking it was stupid but not rape.

No problem, but no ones mind is going to be changed on this, so i'm going to comment any further on it.

• Like 1

Listen guys, was it rape, I don't know, maybe not. It was some form of molestation. The point I made was that men don't treat women like that. The fact that some of you don't see any problem with what he did I find shocking and quite disheartening. 

• Like 1