Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, I'm not a big fan of Ashley or Dean either. I don't think either one of them are very interesting people,. Having sex over and over again doesn't really thrill me cause it's like desperation. It's very abnormal and comes across as too forced to me. I'd rather they build up to having really really good sex once a day, maybe twice then these short setups. Just my opinion. 

Well Dean was always the short time guy. :biggrin:

20 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, I'm not a big fan of Ashley or Dean either. I don't think either one of them are very interesting people,. Having sex over and over again doesn't really thrill me cause it's like desperation. It's very abnormal and comes across as too forced to me. I'd rather they build up to having really really good sex once a day, maybe twice then these short setups. Just my opinion. 

My goodness Amy! Where do you see despair there?
Ashley is evolving every now and then by herself. This is evident in their gestures and attitudes (as it is now).

Despair, as you point out I see elsewhere in the project.
I also note that today's Dean is very different from the Dean we had before. More dynamic and more focused.

Ashley is undoubtedly the reason for this.
For me it is going well and as I have observed before, at great strides given. It will reach the expected goal before the deadline I had imagined. Long before .

• Upvote 2

Just now, thedbear said:

My goodness Amy! Where do you see despair there?
Ashley is evolving every now and then by herself. This is evident in their gestures and attitudes (as it is now).

Despair, as you point out I see elsewhere in the project.
I also note that today's Dean is very different from the Dean we had before. More dynamic and more focused.

Ashley is undoubtedly the reason for this.
For me it is going well and as I have observed before, at great strides given. It will reach the expected goal before the deadline I had imagined. Long before .

I was lucky to be at a good time and available to accompany the day almost all of Terry's memorable visit and nowadays it is repeated.

I have said, I am not only following the moments of sex, but also those who precede it or those that follow.:dodgy:

I am doing this today and reading between the lines (without Russian enteder), the situations and having good impressions. The same ones that I had before and that until this moment did not disappoint me as a whole.

Ashley is ready to surprise us and start disputing "solid positions" so far that we have for some here in the project.:cool:

You just need the right push.
Similar to what you yourself gave or provoked at the beginning of it.
::)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

Capture_2017_07_13_12_17_02_316.png

Capture_2017_07_13_12_17_09_335.png

Capture_2017_07_13_12_17_15_783.png

Capture_2017_07_13_12_17_23_483.png

Capture_2017_07_13_12_17_29_182.png

Capture_2017_07_13_12_17_37_831.png

Capture_2017_07_13_12_17_55_51.png

Capture_2017_07_13_12_18_04_923.png

1 hour ago, nack said:

-2017-jul-13-118.jpg

-2017-jul-13-088.jpg

-2017-jul-13-086.jpg

-2017-jul-13-076.jpg

-2017-jul-13-105.jpg

-2017-jul-13-066.jpg

-2017-jul-13-071.jpg

-2017-jul-13-061.jpg

-2017-jul-13-043.jpg

Golfer and Nack!
Excellent choices of details for the photos posted here.
They are making all positive (and negative) observations evident, patent and recorded in reference to everything I am pointing out here in the forum about these moments.
Thank you!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I agree, would they be fucking 5 times a day without the cams? Maybe, but i won't cum every time if i had sex 5 times a day, and neither would Guy, so whats the point, Give it to me hard an average of once a day and i'm good to go

• Upvote 1