Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

Its sad to see that now for two or three weeks nothing interesting happened on vhtv at all. Its okay if the regular weeks are boring, but even the weekends? And i dont only mean the free cams, but paid too. This site is dying slowly and the ones in charge most likely wont do anything about it.

Submit tickets for a change, but i for the most part lost my faith. Good that GoT started. With mor nudity and sex than vhtv. And its free.

32 minutes ago, Oeemmm said:

Its sad to see that now for two or three weeks nothing interesting happened on vhtv at all. Its okay if the regular weeks are boring, but even the weekends? And i dont only mean the free cams, but paid too. This site is dying slowly and the ones in charge most likely wont do anything about it.

Submit tickets for a change, but i for the most part lost my faith. Good that GoT started. With mor nudity and sex than vhtv. And its free.

GoT?

2 hours ago, Oeemmm said:

I am saying this for some months now or some longs weeks at least..VH it's trying and trying to be like rlc(with all that boring days that nothing happens,with just people talking,eating and sleeping)and it's being less the hardcore site we expect from them.Some of the apartments are already several day without any sex or sexy or nothing..the layne one,the James one stays ages without nothing happening.Residents in VH are less and less nude etc and more acting like normal boring persons..

The most excitement I caught at this apartment was the maid left the water running in the kitchen. Which made Alex run from the living room to the kitchen to turn off the water. They had use towels to soak the water that was on the floor. BAD MAID! :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Hectorxx1 said:

The most excitement I caught at this apartment was the maid left the water running in the kitchen. Which made Alex run from the living room to the kitchen to turn off the water. They had use towels to soak the water that was on the floor. BAD MAID! :biggrin:

wow !!!! unfortunately that is the most excitement they have had in at least 3 days. :angry:

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Hectorxx1 said:

But you can look other apartments!

Now there's a lull. Others have everything. Then others will have a lull - and then swing parties:biggrin:.

bandicam_2017-07-17_18-57-40-524.png

596ca5544eb11_bandicam2017-07-1706-46-51-562.thumb.jpg.84438d579b22c10ea00491311d8414e6.jpg

078750.jpg

075489.jpg

• Upvote 2

Why do you just say this place --I don't see anything interesting going on in any of these places --same old same old -- If Rose would hook up with someone besides artur it might  save things --like if she made a threesome with one of these couples-- I dropped VV and now a week to go on this one  ...like they say if I don't like it I don't have to watch --how many stupid card games can a person stand --they could at the least do a little sexual contact with other than their partner since they are all laying around naked together--can watch people fuck for free anywhere